Error, when displaying user list in Nextcloud 14

[details=“Support intro”]

Nextcloud version (eg, 14.0.0):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04):
nginx :
PHP version 7.1:

When I click on “Benutzer” in teh admin section I get now an error message and no user is displayed.

The log says:

GET",“url”:"/ocs/v2.php/cloud/users/deta

ils?offset=0&limit=25&search=",“message”:"TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OCA\Provisioning_API\Controller\AUserData::getUserData() must be of the type string, integer given, called in /o

pt/nextcloud/apps/provisioning_api/lib/Controller/UsersController.php on line 180 at /opt/nextcloud/apps/provisioning_api/lib/Controller/AUserData.php#81",“userAgent”:"Mozilla/

5.0 (X11; Linux armv7l) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu Chromium/68.0.3440.106 Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36",“version”:“14.0.0.19”}

What is strange, that users get displayed, when the user list is short (small group of users), but not when the user list gets longer (large number of users)

I guess mine is a different situation. I too get an error (“An error occured during the request. Unable to proceed.”) when trying to display the user list. However in my case the log says “TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OCA\Provisioning_API\Controller\AUserData::getUserData() must be of the type string, integer given, called in /…/nextcloud/apps/provisioning_api/lib/Controller/GroupsController.php on line 209 at /…/nextcloud/apps/provisioning_api/lib/Controller/AUserData.php#81”

Some of our users have a number, an ID, as loginname. If a group doesn’t have a member whose loginname is a number, then the user list displays perfectly well, otherwise it doesn’t display at all, ginving the error mentioned above…

Users with a “number” account have no problem logging in. We can still share files and folders with those accounts and creating new shares with them still works. It’s only the user list that doesn’t work.

We use Nextcloud 14.0.0, upgraded version 13.0.6 after switching to “beta” channel. We had no problems with “number” accounts in previous versions (starting with Nextcloud 10).
Total of 31 users of which 5 use a number as loginname.

Hope this helps debugging your great product.

This seems to be a bug, there is the report:

and the fix is here:

(here is how you apply a fix: https://blog.jospoortvliet.com/2016/01/patching-owncloud-get-your-fix-now.html)

Please report back on github especially when the fix is not working for you. This fix will be included in the 14.0.1 release.

Upgrading to version 14.0.1 RC 1 solved the problem. Thanks!

yes, 14.0.1 solves this problem