Error: server replied: Precondition failed

Nextcloud version: 11.0.3 (stable)
Operating system and version : Ubuntu 16.4
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Not sure. I installed the Snap from the repo.
PHP version (eg, 5.6): 7.0.20

Client: (Laptop)
Windows 10
Version 2.3.1

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: Yes.

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):

The issue you are facing:
When syncing between my laptop and the server it is failing to update several files. Gives me the following error on my client but nothing on the server:
FilePath: Error transferring URL File Path -chunking-random number - server replied: Precondition failed (An If-Match header was specified and the resource did not exist)

The files have increased in size, but there should be plenty of room, and the files are still less than 2 GB.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Problem happened today, no logs here since 6 days ago.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

Remember, this information may be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart: Feel free to use a pastebin service, otherwise log files can be indented with 4 spaces on each line to present them in a friendlier way on the forum.

Any one have any ideas?

No ideas I’m afraid, but this has just started happening to me. It’s just one file (a jpeg) which was replaced after editing. The file is OK as I can open it in Photoshop and Lightroom. But the file on the server is the old version.