Error Jquery in nextcloud 21

Hello I have update my NextCloud in v21 but in the brother I have this error:

globals.js:60 jQuery is deprecated: The global jQuery is deprecated. It will be updated to v3.x in Nextcloud 21. In later versions of Nextcloud it might be removed completely. Please ship your own.

globals.js:60 moment is deprecated: please ship your own, this will be removed in Nextcloud

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.3.2

Handlebars is deprecated: please ship your own, this will be removed in Nextcloud 20

BTW, that’s not an error, it’s only a warning. What is your question in detail? … and what should “… but in the brother …” tell us in this context?

What can be done to make them disappear?

• Wait for a new software/app release in which the developer has applied the required changes.-
  • Fix the problem on your own and provide a patch to the related source repository.

Okay and I have an other problem aferter the upgrade, all my discussions via Talk have been deleted

Ok, please use the search function of the forum to find related reports first. If you don’t find any related report, open a new one in which the subject summarizes your problem and provide DETAILED information about your environment, error messages form the log files, etc., etc.

okay thanks you

In the latest Nextcloud version 22.2.2 (2021-11-12) a test on https://webpagetest.org indicates : see capture001