Error installing Files Antivirus App on version 10

Hello,

Iā€™m trying to install the Files Antivirus App in Nextcloud, version 10, and Iā€™m getting the following error: This app cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: Server version 11 or higher is required.

The version of Antivirus app Iā€™m trying to install is 1.0.0, downloaded directly from github.

I donā€™t understand the error. The highest version of Nextcloud is 10, so either the error message is displaying to the wrong number, or ā€œServer versionā€ is referring to something other than the version of Nextcloud?

Thank you,

Mark

You downloaded the version for Nextcloud 11, try https://github.com/nextcloud/files_antivirus/archive/stable10.zip for Nextcloud 10

That did it, thank you!

My only critique is that itā€™s confusing that the current version of the antivirus app thatā€™s on github, is for a version of Nextcloud that doesnā€™t exist yet?

But thank you again for your help!!

Mark

I followed your directions, however, I am getting an error. ā€œApp ā€˜files_antivirusā€™ could not be installed!ā€ Iā€™ve checked permissions and ownership and its the same as other apps. Iā€™m running:

Nextcloud 10.0.1 (stable)
PHP Version: 7.0.8
MySql: 5.7.16

Other apps install fine, but this one. Any thoughts?

Edit: The Anti-Virus version is: 1.0.0.0

In case you are still having issues, i managed to get past that error and install the app.

I had to make sure that the app folder was called files_antivirus

When I unzipped it, the folder was called files_antivirus-stable10 this showed the app in the gui but i was not able to install it until i renamed it to files_antivirus

Great! Thank you so much - this worked.

Hi, @nickvergessen , that link is dead, do mind to share new one ? my nextcloud using version 11 but, the antivirus require 12