Error in Nextcloud client and desk from mobile phone using LineageOS

I have a BQ Aquaris U with a LineageOS 14.1-20190210-NIGHTLY-chazou OS (Android version 7.1.2)
I had nextcloud 23.0.5 server on Opensuse Leap 15.4 and my phone was connected to the server using the nextcloud client and deck client both downloaded from Fdroid. Some weeks ago the connection began to fail (I don’t know if it was because of a app update or for other reason), I thought it was because my nextcloud server was outdated so when I could I upgraded it. Now I have 25.0.5 in the server, but the apps still can’t connect. For instance, deck still has old tasks and when trying to synchronize it returns a error

App Version: 1.21.8
App Version Code: 1021008
Server App Version: 1.6.4
App Flavor: fdroid

Files App Version Code: 30240190

---

OS Version: 3.18.31-perf-ga2ae5f5(0a359fe50a)
OS API Level: 25
Device: chaozu
Manufacturer: bq
Model (and Product): Aquaris U (chaozu)

---

com.nextcloud.android.sso.exceptions.NextcloudFilesAppAccountNotFoundException: La cuenta no se ha encontrado en la aplicaciĂłn Archivos de Nextcloud.
 at com.nextcloud.android.sso.api.AidlNetworkRequest.performNetworkRequestV2(AidlNetworkRequest.java:188)
 at com.nextcloud.android.sso.api.NextcloudAPI.performNetworkRequestV2(NextcloudAPI.java:199)
 at com.nextcloud.android.sso.api.NextcloudAPI.lambda$performRequestObservableV2$1$com-nextcloud-android-sso-api-NextcloudAPI(NextcloudAPI.java:129)
 at com.nextcloud.android.sso.api.NextcloudAPI$$ExternalSyntheticLambda0.subscribe(D8$$SyntheticClass)
 at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableFromPublisher.subscribeActual(ObservableFromPublisher.java:31)
 at io.reactivex.Observable.subscribe(Observable.java:12284)
 at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableSubscribeOn$SubscribeTask.run(ObservableSubscribeOn.java:96)
 at io.reactivex.internal.schedulers.ScheduledDirectTask.call(ScheduledDirectTask.java:38)
 at io.reactivex.internal.schedulers.ScheduledDirectTask.call(ScheduledDirectTask.java:26)
 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)

The messaje “La cuenta no se ha encontrado en la aplicación Archivos de Nextcloud” is “The account was not found in the file app of nextcloud”

From the nextcloud client app if I try to login to the server it seem it is going to enter… I can log with my username and password and it ask for permission to enter … and then is like it was logged of instantly… nothing shows in the log.

I have another BQ Aquiaris U with the factory Stock rom (“normal android”), I have downloaded the same nextcloud client app from fdroid, and it works.

Sync work from desktop client in linux

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hey,

try clearing the storage of the Deck Android ap and import your account again (:warning: unsynchronized changes will be lost).

There are several possibilities what actually went wrong, but impossible to say what exactly happened. Fact is, the account you imported into the Deck Android app does no longer exist in your Nextcloud Android app. Maybe renamed, deleted, moved domain, whatever

I have cleared storage for the apps in the movile phone, both nextcloud and deck, then unistalled them, then install them again from fdroid.
Then I go to add account, I have tried with a QR or with login with both apps, it seems the same in the four cases.

I hace changed in config.php errorlevel from 3 to 0, restarted apache and try to log from deck.

I am at the login screen, I enter username and password, then when I click the login button

{"reqId":"RT3Aoo1nTIF8dRZS2TFr","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:27:38+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"--","app":"gpxedit","method":"POST","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/login","message":"/appinfo/app.php is deprecated, use \\OCP\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\IBootstrap on the application class instead.","userAgent":"Bq Aquaris U (Android)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"gpxedit"}}
{"reqId":"RT3Aoo1nTIF8dRZS2TFr","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:27:39+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"fernando","app":"suspicious_login","method":"POST","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/login","message":"loading latest model","userAgent":"Bq Aquaris U (Android)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"suspicious_login"}}
{"reqId":"RT3Aoo1nTIF8dRZS2TFr","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:27:39+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"fernando","app":"suspicious_login","method":"POST","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/login","message":"using cached model 305","userAgent":"Bq Aquaris U (Android)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"suspicious_login"}}
{"reqId":"RT3Aoo1nTIF8dRZS2TFr","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:27:39+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"fernando","app":"suspicious_login","method":"POST","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/login","message":"seralized model size: 212480","userAgent":"Bq Aquaris U (Android)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"suspicious_login"}}
{"reqId":"RT3Aoo1nTIF8dRZS2TFr","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:27:39+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"fernando","app":"suspicious_login","method":"POST","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/login","message":"Ip 90.167.218.101 for user fernando is not suspicious","userAgent":"Bq Aquaris U (Android)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"suspicious_login"}}
{"reqId":"blHI124YU4aYdA8Uro1Z","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:27:40+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"fernando","app":"gpxedit","method":"GET","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/login/flow/grant?clientIdentifier=&user=&direct=0&stateToken=x5bJLTFiwaTRqSacZkqLbkkJTZnjp6dAGNXTomKo1D7RlW87HXXEv6OzZpQfLQYM","message":"/appinfo/app.php is deprecated, use \\OCP\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\IBootstrap on the application class instead.","userAgent":"Bq Aquaris U (Android)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"gpxedit"}}
{"reqId":"R7ZriehEPoll0azvxLCx","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:27:41+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"fernando","app":"gpxedit","method":"GET","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/core/js/oc.js?v=1edc5733","message":"/appinfo/app.php is deprecated, use \\OCP\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\IBootstrap on the application class instead.","userAgent":"Bq Aquaris U (Android)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"gpxedit"}}

Then the grant access screen appear, I click the grant access button

{"reqId":"v0OFxzvDajUE9d3AmNhn","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:28:09+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"fernando","app":"gpxedit","method":"POST","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/login/flow","message":"/appinfo/app.php is deprecated, use \\OCP\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\IBootstrap on the application class instead.","userAgent":"Bq Aquaris U (Android)","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"gpxedit"}}
{"reqId":"lcPI1Nh5rHOGNAjUfGBq","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:28:10+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"--","app":"webdav","method":"HEAD","url":"/nextcloud/remote.php/dav","message":"No public access to this resource., No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Bearer' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Android) Nextcloud-android/3.24.1","version":"25.0.5.1","exception":{"Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotAuthenticated","Message":"No public access to this resource., No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Bearer' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php","line":89,"function":"beforeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":456,"function":"emit","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":253,"function":"invokeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":321,"function":"start","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php","line":360,"function":"exec","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php","line":35,"function":"exec","class":"OCA\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/remote.php","line":171,"args":["/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],"function":"require_once"}],"File":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php","Line":152,"message":"No public access to this resource., No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Bearer' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured","exception":{},"CustomMessage":"No public access to this resource., No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Bearer' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured"}}
{"reqId":"ll47LDvCacj5pTIf6U7w","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T15:28:10+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"--","app":"gpxedit","method":"GET","url":"/nextcloud/ocs/v2.php/cloud/user?format=json","message":"/appinfo/app.php is deprecated, use \\OCP\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\IBootstrap on the application class instead.","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Android) Nextcloud-android/3.24.1","version":"25.0.5.1","data":{"app":"gpxedit"}}

The deck says “Error: you have to accept required rights to use the single-sign-on characteristic” (maybe something slightly different, I have translated it)

In the middle of both there where things originated by some other computer in my local network (identified by a local ip), I have clean them from the log to post here, I think I clean them all and only them.

But I have davx5 app in the phone connecting to the server using the calendar and working ok.

I s taht suspicious_login?

Maybe? I don’t know, honestly. Try it on a clean Nextcloud instance, I doubt you’ll be able to reproduce the problem. With this assumption, the issue must be somewhere on your instance. Maybe trying to disable as many apps as possible on your instance makes it work again? Reactivating the apps one by one you should be able to identify the issue.

When the Nextcloud Android client does not work, the Deck Android app is not even able to work. Deck Android does no network requests itself but proxies each request through the Nextcloud Android app. Looking at your quote above, I am sorry but I can’t help you with your issue - as I do only have knowledge about the Deck Android app.

This is also the reason why you can’t compare DavX5 with Deck Android - they work fundamentally different.

I have another nexcloud server, lets say server B
And I have another phone

Phone B is a “normal” android while phone A is LineageOS.

I cannot connect from the nextcloud app in phone A to server A
I can connect from the nextcloud app in phone A to server B
I can connect from the nextcloud app in phone B to server A

I could connect from the nextcloud app in phone A to server A until … I don’t know what was the change.

I will continue searching

I think the error is here, although I still don’t know what it is

{"reqId":"QzPTyzhvtVl86B7eZ7oh","level":0,"time":"2023-04-04T22:31:20+00:00","remoteAddr":"90.167.218.101","user":"--","app":"webdav","method":"HEAD","url":"/nextcloud/remote.php/dav","message":"No public access to this resource., No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Bearer' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Android) Nextcloud-android/3.24.1","version":"25.0.5.1","exception":{"Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotAuthenticated","Message":"No public access to this resource., No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Bearer' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php","line":89,"function":"beforeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":456,"function":"emit","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":253,"function":"invokeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":321,"function":"start","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php","line":360,"function":"exec","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php","line":35,"function":"exec","class":"OCA\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/remote.php","line":171,"args":["/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],"function":"require_once"}],"File":"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Auth/Plugin.php","Line":152,"message":"No public access to this resource., No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Bearer' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured","exception":{},"CustomMessage":"No public access to this resource., No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Bearer' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is mis-configured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured"}}