Error converting psql to mariadb w/ --all-aps & analytics add-on: unhandled exception - undefined class constant 'DECIMAL'

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 21.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): MacOS Big Sur
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.46
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.15
The issue you are facing:

When converting database with --all-apps I get error message:
Error: Undefined class constant 'DECIMAL' in /var/mynextcloud/apps/analytics/lib/Migration/Version020500Date20200815180000.php:50

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

php occ db:convert-type --all-apps --clear-schema mysql <myuser> 127.0.0.1 <mydb>

What is the database password?
Clearing schema in new database
Creating schema in new database
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Error: Undefined class constant 'DECIMAL' in /var/mynextcloud/apps/analytics/lib/Migration/Version020500Date20200815180000.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 /var/mynextcloud/lib/private/DB/MigrationService.php(455): OCA\Analytics\Migration\Version020500Date20200815180000->changeSchema(Object(OC\Migration\SimpleOutput), Object(Closure), Array)
#1 /var/mynextcloud/lib/private/DB/MigrationService.php(418): OC\DB\MigrationService->migrateSchemaOnly('030200Date20210...')
#2 /var/mynextcloud/core/Command/Db/ConvertType.php(258): OC\DB\MigrationService->migrate('030200Date20210...', true)
#3 /var/mynextcloud/core/Command/Db/ConvertType.php(206): OC\Core\Command\Db\ConvertType->createSchema(Object(OC\DB\Connection), Object(OC\DB\Connection), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#4 /var/mynextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): OC\Core\Command\Db\ConvertType->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#5 /var/mynextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(1009): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#6 /var/mynextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(273): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OC\Core\Command\Db\ConvertType), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#7 /var/mynextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(149): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /var/mynextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(215): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /var/mynextcloud/console.php(100): OC\Console\Application->run()
#10 /var/mynextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/var/mynextc...')
#11 {main}%

new version was pushed.
I still need to figure out how to clean this up now

Hello,
there is an unfortunated sequence with the way the migration works in case of errors.
I just talked to the NC team and they will optimize something here. In the meantime, the issue needs to be solved on the database level.

to fix it, a command needs to be executed on the database

DELETE FROM nextcloud.oc_migrations WHERE app = 'analytics'

Afterwards, the updated 3.3.3 can be installed as normal.
I know, its very unfortunate. I hope you can perform this step.
Please let me know

thanks for the very quick action & migration cleanup workaround!