Error after setup AWSS3 as primary storage

Hello everyone,

After installing nextcloud on shared hosting I decided to configure S3 as primary storage and after this configuration i cannot log-in to the nextclou because I am getting this error:
The server was unable to complete your request.
If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.
More details can be found in the server log.
### Technical details
*** Remote Address: xxxx**
*** Request ID: W464u3xQH40BuSnsAleUUgAAAAE**

When opening the log file to see the referred request i got this:
{“reqId”:“W464u3xQH40BuSnsAleUUgAAAAE”,“level”:3,“time”:“2018-09-04T16:54:19+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“196.3.100.2”,“user”:“xxx”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/apps/files/",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“OCP\\Files\\NotFoundException”,“Message”:”",“Code”:0,“Trace”:"#0 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/apps\/files\/lib\/Controller\/ViewController.php(131): OC_Helper::getStorageInfo(’\/’, false)\n#1 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/apps\/files\/lib\/Controller\/ViewController.php(160): OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController->getStorageInfo()\n#2 [internal function]: OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController->index(’’, ‘’, NULL, false)\n#3 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(161): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(91): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController), ‘index’)\n#5 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(115): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController), ‘index’)\n#6 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘ViewController’, ‘index’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#7 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#8 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(297): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#9 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/lib\/base.php(998): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’\/apps\/files\/’)\n#10 \/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/index.php(37): OC::handleRequest()\n#11 {main}",“File”:"\/home\/genesisc\/cloud.genesislda.co.mz\/lib\/private\/legacy\/helper.php",“Line”:544}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“13.0.1.1”}

Can you help me to fix this error?

Best regards
Nerd