Error after install and wont load login.php

Hey everyone,
Trying to install on a shared host at Godaddy.
PHP 5.4
MySQL
NC 10.0.1
http://divinetechsupport.com/cloud/

It passes all the prerequisites
I put . for the local directory that I am in (I have tried this and the standard “nextcloud” setting as well)
I watched the script run and download the zip to the directory and then extract to the temp folder.
Then the Success screen is displayed
I input the rest of the setting
Have tried both SQLite and MySql (Brand new DB with admin rights)

Then I get Internal service error and then if I refresh it tells me too many redirects

http://divinetechsupport.com/cloud/index.php/apps/files/

This time it did not write the log to the data folder and I cant find it. Here is my last install with mysql attemp.

First 3 lines as you hopefully get the point. :wink:

{“reqId”:“WEwd@q3JxGgAAGfpevsAAAAr”,“remoteAddr”:“24.225.99.203”,“app”:“index”,“message”:“Exception: {"Exception":"Exception","Message":"The requested uri(\/nextcloud\/index.php\/apps\/files\/) cannot be processed by the script ‘\/divine\/nextcloud\/index.php’)","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(938): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Request->getRawPathInfo()\n#1 \/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\n#2 {main}","File":"\/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Request.php","Line":695}”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-12-10T15:23:39+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:“/nextcloud/index.php/apps/files/”,“user”:“Michael”,“version”:“9.1.2.2”}
{“reqId”:“WEz-2a3JxGgAAH9RYXoAAAAi”,“remoteAddr”:“24.225.99.203”,“app”:“index”,“message”:“Exception: {"Exception":"Exception","Message":"The requested uri(\/nextcloud\/index.php\/core\/js\/oc.js) cannot be processed by the script ‘\/divine\/nextcloud\/index.php’)","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(938): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Request->getRawPathInfo()\n#1 \/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\n#2 {main}","File":"\/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Request.php","Line":695}”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-12-11T07:27:22+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:“/nextcloud/index.php/core/js/oc.js?v=8e15d3e0890e17a1f85d2379ab3aa243”,“user”:“–”,“version”:“9.1.2.2”}
{“reqId”:“WEz-4K3JxGgAAHVVwU0AAAAC”,“remoteAddr”:“24.225.99.203”,“app”:“index”,“message”:“Exception: {"Exception":"Exception","Message":"The requested uri(\/nextcloud\/index.php\/login) cannot be processed by the script ‘\/divine\/nextcloud\/index.php’)","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(938): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Request->getRawPathInfo()\n#1 \/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\n#2 {main}","File":"\/home\/content\/50\/9942450\/html\/divine\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Request.php","Line":695}”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-12-11T07:27:29+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:“/nextcloud/index.php/login”,“user”:“–”,“version”:“9.1.2.2”}

any suggestions?

I have a directory write permission issue or an issue with the path. I am successful installing this on the primary domain name on my host. DivineTechSupport.com is in a subfolder to my main site SparkIntoChampions.com. How can I get around this?

I temporarly am getting around this by doing 2 things:

1. Adding a subdomain called Cloud.DivineTechSupport.com to the root of SparkIntoChampions.com. if I go to the actual folder of SparkIntoChampions.com/cloud/nc/ it has a path error.
  2. adding the Cloud.DivineTechSupport.com to the trusted sites.

The fact that it has to have trusted sites lets me to believe that I need to change/add a line to the config.php to allow this like I had to do with trusted sites. I just cant think of what this is.

Any help on my new issue?

So it looks like I am on here just talking to myself. LOL Well after many trial and errors it looks like the issues were not from NC but more how Godaddy redirects with folders. If anyone is running into this same issue, I had to do a subdomain redirect 301 to a folder from my primary hosting to not see my primary domain folder via .htaccess.

Thanks for letting me post!

Hi Mr9802. If you don’t mind,can you share details how you solved the issue? I am encountering the same issue. it finished setup just fine, and after i create admin user and pwd, it always give me error “no input file specified”.
Thanks…