End up with 2 nextcloud.app clients after build

After building the Mac Client App version 2.5.2, I end up with 2 versions of the Client. One version of the nextcloud.app is about 391Mb and is created in my “install” folder and the other one is in “…build/bin/” and is about 7,2 Mb. The big one has a UI that looks like an old PC version, the other one looks like a regular mac app but it is not self contained. I presume that they should somehow be united into one self contained Mac app. What am I doing wrong? All help appreciated.

Nobody else has/had this problem???
I followed the guidelines from the wiki: https://github.com/nextcloud/desktop/wiki
But somehow it does not work for me :frowning:

This is my cmake: cmake … -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/Users/bernardmeers/Documents/desktop/build/install/ -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DNO_SHIBBOLETH=1 -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/usr/local/opt/qt5 -DQTKEYCHAIN_LIBRARY=/usr/local/opt/qtkeychain/lib/libqt5keychain.dylib -DQTKEYCHAIN_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/opt/qtkeychain/include/qt5keychain/ -DOPENSSL_ROOT_DIR=/usr/local/opt/openssl@1.1/ -DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/opt/openssl@1.1/include -DOPENSSL_LIBRARIES=/usr/local/opt/openssl@1.1/lib