Encryption is not ready: multikeydecrypt with share key failed

Support intro
Encryption not ready: multikeydecrypt with share key failed:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line

Nextcloud version : 3.3.2
Operating system and version : Fedora 34 ; DE : KDE

Operation of synchronising gets canceled. Additionally I use Cryptomator to encrypt the files but I’ve never encountered such a bug with it. I have searched the web to fix the issue but it leads nowhere…

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. I don’t know how to replicate it since I don’t know where this is coming from.

If you need anything else I haven’t given feel free to tell me
Thanks a lot

You are talking of the server-side encryption? If yes, the server-side encryption makes many things much more complicated, unless you have external storage! If you don’t use external storage, and of top you already use Cryptomator for client-side encryption, I wouldn’t bother with the server-side encryption.

And if you use just the Nextcloud client and the client-side encryption, I wouldn’t combine two processes that do client-side encryption and have the risk that they interfer somehow with each other.

I think you are correct, it is indeed server-side encryption. I am getting some notifications when I try to synchronise my files, and among these, an error : “503 Service Unavailable” to “GET https://pro.woelkli.com
How do I only keep client-side (local) process, and somehow cross out server-side check ? (I don’t really know how it works, I am not sure it is even possible)
Thanks!!

I had the same issue but for me simply activation of ​LDAP user and group backend in Apps helped