Encrypted files not accessible for new group user

Nextcloud version: 14.0.4
Operating system and version: Ubuntu 16.04)
Apache or nginx version: Apache 2.4.18
PHP version: 7.1.20
Encryption: Yes

The issue you are facing:
User which become a new member of a any group and by this access to the shared files of this group aren´t able to access the shared files.
In all cases the server delivers a 500er.

As far as the targeted user group will removed from the file and set once again, the shared file is accessible.

What can I do to add a new user to an existing group and allow this user to access all already shard files of that particular group?

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: N

Many thanks and cheers

After installing the latest stabel update the issue is still facing me,

Additional information: I found out that the files becomes available and decryptable as far as I add any user (even complete different ones) to a such a file or folder or root folder

It seems as far as there is a process missing at the user administration

I have the exact same problem. When a new user is created, he can’t access files that were geilt for him. It doesn’t matter if he is in the group or if the folders are shared individually for him. I only get the server error 500.

Here my configuration:

Nextcloud version: 17.0.6
Operating system and version: QNAP TS-251+ (linux OS)
Apache or nginx version: Apache/2.4.39
PHP version: 7.1.6

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: (shortened)

[webdav] Fatal: OC\Encryption\Exceptions\DecryptionFailedException: Can not decrypt this file, probably this is a shared file. Please ask the file owner to reshare the file with you. at <<closure>>

0. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Stream/Encryption.php line 504
    OCA\Encryption\Crypto\Encryption->decrypt("*** sensitive parameters replaced ***")
 1. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Stream/Encryption.php line 299
    OC\Files\Stream\Encryption->readCache()
 2. <<closure>>
    OC\Files\Stream\Encryption->stream_read(769)
 3. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/icewind/streams/src/Wrapper.php line 91
    undefinedundefinedfread(null, 8192)
 4. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/icewind/streams/src/CallbackWrapper.php line 98
    Icewind\Streams\Wrapper->stream_read(8192)
 5. <<closure>>
    Icewind\Streams\CallbackWrapper->stream_read(8192)
 6. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/http/lib/Sapi.php line 80
    undefinedundefinedstream_copy_to_stream(null, null, "769")
 7. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 498
    Sabre\HTTP\Sapi::sendResponse(Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
 8. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 254
    Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\Reque ... "}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
 9. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php line 80
    Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
10. /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/htdocs/nextcloud/remote.php line 163
    undefinedundefinedrequire_once("/share/CACHEDEV ... p")

GET /path/to/file
[no app in context] Error: Can not decrypt this file, probably this is a shared file. Please ask the file owner to reshare the file with you.

GET /index.php/apps/text/session/create?fileId=XXX