Electronic signature (OpenOTP, LibreSign. eIDEasy...)

Hi

I’m looking for a tool to use electronic signature in PDFs hosted in my NC instance. I can see three options in the NC apps:

1. LibreSign: I can’t understand how to test it since the documentation es very short, anybody has tested it? How it works? Any tutorial to make a test environment from scratch?
  2. OpenOTP: more documented that LibreSign but still lack of information. I must install a OTP Server and it’s limited to 40 users (in freeware mode) so I guess it only signs documents between NC users, but not sure, anybody has tested or is using it?
  3. eIDEasy: by far the more comprehensive app and seems the only one that has a really NC integration. But every document costs 0.50eur and a lot of things are not configurable, I would prefer a free option or, If I must pay, a more flexible app in terms of settings.

Any tip?

Thanks in advance

Interested, someone testing that solutions?

Hello ,
did you try sign live ?

Yes, but some parts of the signature needs to be done outside Nextcloud, in external and private servers, not too cheap, etc.

I’m using Libresing, works ok in PC environments, fails in mobile devices (it’s not responsive), not perfect, but you can use it inside your NC instance with no external needs.