Elasticsearch 7 and Nextcloud 20

Hello all, since the update to Nextcloud 20 my Elasticsearch instance is not working properly. I have updated the three plugins needed by Nextcloud in order to make Elasticsearch work. I have already tried to purge elasticsearch installation and re-install it once again (I did not forgot the ingest attachment) and my elasticsearch.yaml file is a default one (I edited the cluster and node name and setup the IP to 127.0.0.1). If I try to curl localhost on 9200 I can see the expected correct answer.

Said that, on Nextcloud, my instance is not visible on the dropdown menu of the Fulltextsearch plugin configuration page (the dropdown menu is empty).

The nextcloud.log reports:

{"reqId":"VQMIyGKbv6rOqN8BBM1n","level":2,"time":"2021-01-05T19:10:02+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"fulltextsearch","method":"","url":"--","message":"Exception while cronIndex: OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Exceptions\\PlatformDoesNotExistException - FullTextSearchPlatform OCA\\FullTextSearch_ElasticSearch\\Platform\\ElasticSearchPlatform is not available","userAgent":"--","version":"20.0.4.0"}

Do you have any suggestions how I can fix it?

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you Reiner_Nippes, could you please clarify what should I do? I have tried sudo -u www-data php occ config:app:set search_platform "FullTextSearch_Elasticsearch" but didn’t work.

Thanks!

sorry. then i don’t know.

I tried my playbook again and it is also broken now.

It was fixed with fulltextsearch search_platform --value "OCA\FullTextSearch_Elasticsea… · ReinerNippes/nextcloud_on_docker@2845f72 · GitHub and I’m sure that I got a working instance last year.

Now on creating the index for the first time I’m getting a exception thrown while scanning the Documents/Nextcloud flyer.pdf:

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
    Error: Call to a member function getContent() on string in /var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/FilesService.php:719
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/FilesService.php(658): OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Service\FilesService->updateContentFromFile('*** sensitive p...', Object(OC\Files\Node\File))
    #1 /var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/FilesService.php(638): OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Service\FilesService->updateFilesDocumentFromFile(Object(OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Model\FilesDocument), Object(OC\Files\Node\File))
    #2 /var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/FilesService.php(529): OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Service\FilesService->updateFilesDocument(Object(OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Model\FilesDocument))
    #3 /var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Provider/FilesProvider.php(268): OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Service\FilesService->generateDocument(Object(OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Model\FilesDocument))
    #4 /var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Service/IndexService.php(317): OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Provider\FilesProvider->fillIndexDocument(Object(OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Model\FilesDocument))
    #5 /var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Service/IndexService.php(204): OCA\FullTextSearch\Service\IndexService->indexDocuments(Object(OCA\FullTextSearch_Elasticsearch\Platform\ElasticSearchPlatform), Object(OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Provider\FilesProvider), Array, Object(OCA\FullTextSearch\Model\IndexOptions))
    #6 /var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Command/Index.php(410): OCA\FullTextSearch\Service\IndexService->indexProviderContentFromUser(Object(OCA\FullTextSearch_Elasticsearch\Platform\ElasticSearchPlatform), Object(OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Provider\FilesProvider), 'admin', Object(OCA\FullTextSearch\Model\IndexOptions))
    #7 /var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Command/Index.php(273): OCA\FullTextSearch\Command\Index->indexProvider(Object(OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Provider\FilesProvider), Object(OCA\FullTextSearch\Model\IndexOptions))
    #8 /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): OCA\FullTextSearch\Command\Index->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
    #9 /var/www/html/core/Command/Base.php(169): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
    #10 /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(1000): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
    #11 /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(271): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\FullTextSearch\Command\Index), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
    #12 /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(147): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
    #13 /var/www/html/lib/private/Console/Application.php(215): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
    #14 /var/www/html/console.php(100): OC\Console\Application->run()
    #15 /var/www/html/occ(11): require_once('/var/www/html/c...')
    #16 {main}
  stdout_lines: <omitted>

In the nextcloud logs I’ll find

{"reqId":"jh9Ubi5deBvbMG6gtjTr","level":1,"time":"2021-01-06T19:26:40+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"files_fulltextsearch_tesseract","method":"","url":"--","message":{"Exception":"ImagickException","Message":"NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/572","Code":420,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch_tesseract/vendor/spatie/pdf-to-image/src/Pdf.php","line":40,"function":"pingimage","class":"Imagick","type":"->","args":["/var/nc-data/admin/files/Documents/Nextcloud flyer.pdf"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch_tesseract/lib/Service/TesseractService.php","line":249,"function":"__construct","class":"Spatie\\PdfToImage\\Pdf","type":"->","args":["/var/nc-data/admin/files/Documents/Nextcloud flyer.pdf"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch_tesseract/lib/Service/TesseractService.php","line":165,"function":"ocrPdf","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch_Tesseract\\Service\\TesseractService","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameter replaced ***","*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch_tesseract/lib/Service/TesseractService.php","line":121,"function":"extractContentUsingTesseractOCR","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch_Tesseract\\Service\\TesseractService","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameter replaced ***","*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch_tesseract/lib/Listeners/GenericListener.php","line":84,"function":"onFileIndexing","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch_Tesseract\\Service\\TesseractService","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/EventDispatcher/ServiceEventListener.php","line":76,"function":"handle","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch_Tesseract\\Listeners\\GenericListener","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php","line":251,"function":"__invoke","class":"OC\\EventDispatcher\\ServiceEventListener","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent"},"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent",{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\EventDispatcher\\EventDispatcher"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php","line":73,"function":"callListeners","class":"Symfony\\Component\\EventDispatcher\\EventDispatcher","type":"->","args":[[{"__class__":"Closure"}],"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent",{"__class__":"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php","line":86,"function":"dispatch","class":"Symfony\\Component\\EventDispatcher\\EventDispatcher","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent"},"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php","line":98,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\EventDispatcher\\EventDispatcher","type":"->","args":["OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent",{"__class__":"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/ExtensionService.php","line":123,"function":"dispatchTyped","class":"OC\\EventDispatcher\\EventDispatcher","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCP\\EventDispatcher\\GenericEvent"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/ExtensionService.php","line":90,"function":"dispatch","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Service\\ExtensionService","type":"->","args":["Files_FullTextSearch.onFileIndexing",{"file":"*** sensitive parameter replaced ***","document":"*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/FilesService.php","line":713,"function":"fileIndexing","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Service\\ExtensionService","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameter replaced ***","*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/FilesService.php","line":658,"function":"updateContentFromFile","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Service\\FilesService","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/FilesService.php","line":638,"function":"updateFilesDocumentFromFile","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Service\\FilesService","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Service/FilesService.php","line":529,"function":"updateFilesDocument","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Service\\FilesService","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Provider/FilesProvider.php","line":268,"function":"generateDocument","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Service\\FilesService","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Service/IndexService.php","line":317,"function":"fillIndexDocument","class":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Provider\\FilesProvider","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Service/IndexService.php","line":204,"function":"indexDocuments","class":"OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Service\\IndexService","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\FullTextSearch_Elasticsearch\\Platform\\ElasticSearchPlatform"},{"__class__":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Provider\\FilesProvider"},[],{"__class__":"OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Model\\IndexOptions"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Command/Index.php","line":410,"function":"indexProviderContentFromUser","class":"OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Service\\IndexService","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\FullTextSearch_Elasticsearch\\Platform\\ElasticSearchPlatform"},{"__class__":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Provider\\FilesProvider"},"admin",{"__class__":"OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Model\\IndexOptions"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/apps/fulltextsearch/lib/Command/Index.php","line":273,"function":"indexProvider","class":"OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Command\\Index","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\Files_FullTextSearch\\Provider\\FilesProvider"},{"__class__":"OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Model\\IndexOptions"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php","line":255,"function":"execute","class":"OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Command\\Index","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Input\\ArgvInput"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Output\\ConsoleOutput"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/core/Command/Base.php","line":169,"function":"run","class":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Command\\Command","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Input\\ArgvInput"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Output\\ConsoleOutput"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php","line":1000,"function":"run","class":"OC\\Core\\Command\\Base","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Input\\ArgvInput"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Output\\ConsoleOutput"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php","line":271,"function":"doRunCommand","class":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Application","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\FullTextSearch\\Command\\Index"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Input\\ArgvInput"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Output\\ConsoleOutput"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php","line":147,"function":"doRun","class":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Application","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Input\\ArgvInput"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Output\\ConsoleOutput"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/Console/Application.php","line":215,"function":"run","class":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Application","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Input\\ArgvInput"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Output\\ConsoleOutput"}]},{"file":"/var/www/html/console.php","line":100,"function":"run","class":"OC\\Console\\Application","type":"->","args":[]},{"file":"/var/www/html/occ","line":11,"args":["/var/www/html/console.php"],"function":"require_once"}],"File":"/var/www/html/apps/files_fulltextsearch_tesseract/vendor/spatie/pdf-to-image/src/Pdf.php","Line":40,"CustomMessage":"{\"document\":{\"id\":\"19\",\"providerId\":\"files\",\"access\":{\"ownerId\":\"admin\",\"viewerId\":\"\",\"users\":[],\"groups\":[],\"circles\":[],\"links\":[]},\"modifiedTime\":1609961143,\"title\":\"Documents\\/Nextcloud flyer.pdf\",\"link\":\"\",\"index\":{\"ownerId\":\"\",\"providerId\":\"files\",\"source\":\"files_local\",\"documentId\":\"19\",\"lastIndex\":1609961200,\"errors\":[],\"errorCount\":0,\"status\":28,\"options\":{\"_files_pdf\":\"1\",\"_files_local\":\"1\"}},\"source\":\"files_local\",\"info\":{\"share_names\":{\"admin\":\"Documents\\/Nextcloud flyer.pdf\"}},\"hash\":\"\",\"contentSize\":498680,\"tags\":[],\"metatags\":[],\"subtags\":[],\"more\":[],\"excerpts\":[],\"score\":\"\"}}"},"userAgent":"--","version":"20.0.4.0"}

or management summary:

"message":{"Exception":"ImagickException","Message":"NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/572","Code":420,

@Alles

Output system
NC 20.0.4 (Docker)
Debian 10
Ryzen 5 3600
32 GB RAM
4 * 4 TB RAID10

So far I have been able to use NC, Fulltextsearch and Elasticsearch 7.1 without any problems.

After I also updated NC to 20.0.4 and Fulltextsearch to 20.01 and I had to set up the index again, I noticed a large number of errors during reindexing, which basically made Fulltextsearch unusable for me.

With every encrypted or unreadable PDF, the indexing was canceled with corresponding error messages and no index was created. The affected file had to be deleted and indexing had to be restarted. In view of almost 15,000 PDFs and certainly tens of thousands of other text files, this is a tedious undertaking. Each time I had to start from the beginning, which is why the initial creation of the index certainly took me over 1 - 2 weeks.

In addition, I mean that I no longer extract any text from JPG. As soon as I looked for a special photo that contained a text in the Nextcloud search field, it was not shown in the “results table”.

Furthermore, I would like to take this opportunity to express an urgent request. The current GUI is certainly not suitable as soon as a large number of search results are thrown out. Sorting by age, size, file type, etc. is not possible. The presentation of the results is simply unsatisfactory, especially with many files.

Basically, FullTextSearch is a great thing and I would like to thank the programmer for this great work, but the display of results should still be revised as soon as possible so that you can continue to work properly with AGV. A listing and sorting option like in WIN Explorer would be extremely desirable.

What else did I notice? Displaying a found document takes an incredibly long time. Especially when the file is older and larger. It is not uncommon for me to wait more than 1 - 2 minutes for the PDF file to be displayed. The computer is a Ryzen 5 3600 with 32 GB RAM and four hard drives a 4 TB in a RAID 10 network. Power enough in itself for brisk work.

It would be great if at least the above error (cancel in case of illegible or encrypted PDF) could be fixed.

Django43

@Django43 do you get the same errors?

https://github.com/daita/files_fulltextsearch_tesseract/issues/35

Moin Reiner

This is one of my error message (have a lot of them with other hints)

[no app in context] Error: OCP\FullTextSearch\Exceptions\FullTextSearchAppNotAvailableException: No IIndexService registered at <>

1. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/FullTextSearch/FullTextSearchManager.php line 193
    OC\FullTextSearch\FullTextSearchManager->getIndexService()
  2. /data/nextcloud/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Listeners/FileDeleted.php line 61
    OC\FullTextSearch\FullTextSearchManager->updateIndexStatus("*** sensitive parameters replaced ***")
  3. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/EventDispatcher/ServiceEventListener.php line 76
    OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Listeners\FileDeleted->handle(OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {})
  4. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php line 251
    OC\EventDispatcher\ServiceEventListener->__invoke(OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {}, “OCP\Files\Eve … t”, Symfony\Componen … {})
  5. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php line 73
    Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->callListeners([Closure {}], “OCP\Files\Eve … t”, OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {})
  6. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php line 86
    Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch(OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {}, “OCP\Files\Eve … t”)
  7. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php line 98
    OC\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch(“OCP\Files\Eve … t”, OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {})
  8. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/HookConnector.php line 157
    OC\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatchTyped(OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {})
  9. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Hook.php line 110
    OC\Files\Node\HookConnector->postDelete({run: "*** sensi … "})
  10. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php line 1280
    OC_Hook::emit(“OC_Filesystem”, “post_delete”, {run: "*** sensi … "})
  11. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php line 1208
    OC\Files\View->runHooks([“delete”], “/Company Files/ … f”, “*** sensitive parameter replaced ***”)
  12. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php line 724
    OC\Files\View->basicOperation(“unlink”, “/Company Files/ … f”, [“delete”])
  13. /data/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/File.php line 466
    OC\Files\View->unlink("/Company Files/ … f")
  14. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php line 183
    OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->delete()
  15. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php line 295
    Sabre\DAV\Tree->delete(“files/admin/Com … f”)
  16. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
    Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpDelete(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  17. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 474
    Sabre\DAV\Server->emit(“method:DELETE”, [Sabre\HTTP\Requ … }])
  18. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 251
    Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  19. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 319
    Sabre\DAV\Server->start()
  20. /data/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 332
    Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  21. /data/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 35
    OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
  22. /data/nextcloud/remote.php line 167
    require_once("/data/nextcloud … p")

DELETE /remote.php/dav/files/admin/Company%20Files/…pdf
from 95… by admin at 2020-12-31T12:08:17+00:00

Greetings

Django43

Moin Reiner

Error Message PDF with Issue

[no app in context] Error: OCP\FullTextSearch\Exceptions\FullTextSearchAppNotAvailableException: No IIndexService registered at <>

1. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/FullTextSearch/FullTextSearchManager.php line 193
    OC\FullTextSearch\FullTextSearchManager->getIndexService()
  2. /data/nextcloud/apps/files_fulltextsearch/lib/Listeners/FileDeleted.php line 61
    OC\FullTextSearch\FullTextSearchManager->updateIndexStatus("*** sensitive parameters replaced ***")
  3. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/EventDispatcher/ServiceEventListener.php line 76
    OCA\Files_FullTextSearch\Listeners\FileDeleted->handle(OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {})
  4. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php line 251
    OC\EventDispatcher\ServiceEventListener->__invoke(OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {}, “OCP\Files\Eve … t”, Symfony\Componen … {})
  5. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php line 73
    Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->callListeners([Closure {}], “OCP\Files\Eve … t”, OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {})
  6. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php line 86
    Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch(OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {}, “OCP\Files\Eve … t”)
  7. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php line 98
    OC\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch(“OCP\Files\Eve … t”, OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {})
  8. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/HookConnector.php line 157
    OC\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatchTyped(OCP\Files\Events\Node\NodeDeletedEvent {})
  9. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Hook.php line 110
    OC\Files\Node\HookConnector->postDelete({run: "*** sensi … "})
  10. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php line 1280
    OC_Hook::emit(“OC_Filesystem”, “post_delete”, {run: "*** sensi … "})
  11. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php line 1208
    OC\Files\View->runHooks([“delete”], “/Scanner/86OCR8.pdf”, “*** sensitive parameter replaced ***”)
  12. /data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php line 724
    OC\Files\View->basicOperation(“unlink”, “/Scanner/86OCR8.pdf”, [“delete”])
  13. /data/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/File.php line 466
    OC\Files\View->unlink("/Scanner/86OCR8.pdf")
  14. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php line 183
    OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->delete()
  15. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php line 295
    Sabre\DAV\Tree->delete(“files/admin/Scanner/86OCR8.pdf”)
  16. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
    Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpDelete(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  17. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 474
    Sabre\DAV\Server->emit(“method:DELETE”, [Sabre\HTTP\Requ … }])
  18. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 251
    Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  19. /data/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 319
    Sabre\DAV\Server->start()
  20. /data/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 332
    Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  21. /data/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 35
    OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
  22. /data/nextcloud/remote.php line 167
    require_once("/data/nextcloud … p")

DELETE /remote.php/dav/files/admin/Scanner/86OCR8.pdf
from 77… by admin at 2020-12-30T12:42:55+00:00

Greetings

Django43

Filed a bug here: Fulltextsearch - Exception when deleting a file in nextcloud · Issue #602 · nextcloud/fulltextsearch · GitHub

IMHO it fits too, right?

I agree. Does anybody know if a report was already filed in github? If not, does anybody want to create one? (in GitHub - nextcloud/server: ☁️ Nextcloud server, a safe home for all your data)

1 Like

IMO the search results should be displayed the same way as regular folders, so I can sort results by name/date/size.