Editing in images doesn't work

I click on files and select an image, then click on edit, i.e. on the pen. Then it reloads and then the message appears. “Es ist kein Plugin zum Anzeigen dieses Dateityps verfügbar”.
There is no message displayed in the logs, just the error mentioned above.
I have to reload the browser so that I can select any files again and then everything works again. Everything works perfectly in the reminders app

Vielleicht hilft die Log aus dem Server?

30-04-2024_01-53-09

1 Like

Same here: Updated to NC 29 today. Photo editor does not work anymore.
nc29 :camera_flash: Photos

1 Like

I can no longer create Word files in PDF. the screen just freezes and I have to reload the page.

Same here: Updated to NC 29 today. Photo editor does not work anymore :frowning:

the error with pfd disappeared for me when I uninstalled and reinstalled deck

are you sure your problem belonged to “editing in images doesn’t work”? :thinking:

i have same problem with Edit button. if I hit edit button, nothing happens, then if i try again the error comes. " there is no plugin to open the file". Therefore i reverted back to nc 28. Issue gets fixed if I run nc28 stable. But then again when I upgraded to nc 29 stable, problem reoccurs. I ran occ scan all, scan-app-data, missing-indices, maintenance-repair, and more, But nothing corrected the problem. error is " there is no plugin to open the file"
my system ubu 2204, nginx, php 8.3, postgre16.2 . please help us correct error.