We have been thinking of using https://github.com/alextselegidis/easyappointments but the issue is we have all these great calendars we are using in Nextcloud, and adding this functionality would mean the calendars would be out of sync.
An app idea could be create a calendar that is forward facing on our Nextcloud installation. Where a user could make their own appointment times.
I think the following attributes would be needed
- The ability to block out sections of times where appointments could not be made
- Ability to accept or decline an appointment
- Select which calendars would be forward facing
- The ability choose a time that suited them
- Give relevant details of who they are and the reason for the appointment
Would the Nextcloud api allow for such an app?