Draw.io update for NC25

Will there be an update for NC25?
In the release note of Draw.io 1.0.3 I saw that there is no maintenance by the developer. Has someone else take over the development?
(„(Note) This is the last release maintained by Pawel Rojek“)

I cannot maintain the code, but I have notice the only thing he did modify to make it compatible with Nextcloud v24 was the info.xml, just:

<dependencies>
        <nextcloud min-version="11" max-version="24"/>
    </dependencies>

I guess, just modifying that info.xml file configuring max-version as 25 is enough to make it run?

Thank you for this information. I have now updated to 25.0.1 and enabled draw.io and everything seems to be working fine.

1 Like

now we have a problem on Nextcloud 24.0.7:
drawio new version available: 1.0.4
drawio couldn’t be updated

log details

{“reqId”:“tIeKgTW1mt5BYnOfDyDe”,“level”:3,“time”:“2022-11-11T15:28:49+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“2a10:3781:2015:1:20c:29ff:fe88:ba9e”,“user”:“Henk.sterken”,“app”:“no app in context”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:“/settings/apps/update/drawio”,“message”:“App with id drawio has invalid signature”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0”,“version”:“24.0.7.1”,“exception”:{“Exception”:“Exception”,“Message”:“App with id drawio has invalid signature”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:“/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Installer.php”,“line”:194,“function”:“downloadApp”,“class”:“OC\Installer”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/AppSettingsController.php”,“line”:535,“function”:“updateAppstoreApp”,“class”:“OC\Installer”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“*** sensitive parameters replaced “]},{“file”:”/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:225,“function”:“updateApp”,“class”:“OCA\Settings\Controller\AppSettingsController”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[" sensitive parameters replaced ***”]},{“file”:“/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php”,“line”:133,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php”,“line”:172,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php”,“line”:298,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:“::”},{“file”:“/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php”,“line”:1030,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/index.php”,“line”:36,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:“::”}],“File”:“/usr/share/nginx/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Installer.php”,“Line”:379,“message”:“App with id drawio has invalid signature”,“exception”:,“CustomMessage”:“App with id drawio has invalid signature”},“id”:“636e6a5285f34”}

the logfile says: the app has an invalid signature. Follow-up here: Version 1.0.4 can not be installed via the app store · Issue #9 · jgraph/drawio-nextcloud · GitHub

Yes, draw.io developers selves did:
obrazek