Drag and drop Glitchy/not working Version 28.0.1

Hello,

Running into an issue with drag and drop. after everything was installed and setup im rrunning into an issue where the drag and drop is glitching out and im unable to upload folders or files via that option. i tried uploading via the drop down menu and that works fine but im unable to upload folders only by individual files. attached is a link to the video of the issue.

Operating System: Linux 5.15.0-91-generic x86_64

CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i9-7940X CPU @ 3.10GHz (28 cores)

Version: 8.2.14

Memory limit: 12 GB

Max execution time: 172800

Upload max size: 75 GB

OPcache Revalidate Frequency: 60

Extensions: Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, sqlite3, zlib, ctype, curl, dom, fileinfo, filter, ftp, hash, iconv, json, mbstring, SPL, session, PDO, pdo_sqlite, standard, posix, random, Reflection, Phar, SimpleXML, tokenizer, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, mysqlnd, apache2handler, apcu, bcmath, exif, gd, gmp, imagick, intl, ldap, memcached, pcntl, pdo_mysql, pdo_pgsql, redis, sodium, sysvsem, zip, Zend OPcache

Type: mysql

Version: 11.2.2

Size: 917.3 MB

1 Like

There have been a couple of drag and drop matters that arose in NC28 with the major front-end changes that occurred. Some are also specific to certain browsers. Most fixed in upcoming point release(s).

If you’re inclined, you can check whether your particular matter is addressed by searching with a search string something like in:title drag in GH Issues[1].

[1] https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues

1 Like

I’m having the same problem

28.0.2 and drag and drop still isn’t working right (only 1 file gets through, even with multiple selected).