Docker (nextcloudpi) - Cannot update, Device or ressource is busy

Hello,

I’m having some troubles updating nextcloud under the nextcloudpi image, used in Unraid.
Here are the related logs :

[ nc-update-nextcloud ] (Sun Dec 13 12:20:36 UTC 2020)
Current Nextcloud version 19.0.4.2
Available Nextcloud version 20.0.2
Download Nextcloud 20.0.2...
Back up current instance...
check free space...
Maintenance mode enabled
backup database...
backup files...
backup /var/www//nextcloud-bkp_20201213_1607862040.tar.gz generated
Maintenance mode disabled
Install Nextcloud 20.0.2...
Restore data...
mv: cannot move 'nextcloud-old/data' to 'nextcloud/data': Device or resource busy
Abort
Simple roll back...
Clean up...

And here is the docker run command :

docker run -d --name='nextcloudpi' --net='br0.40' --ip='192.168.40.4' --privileged=true -e TZ="Europe/Paris" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_80'='80' -e 'TCP_PORT_443'='443' -e 'TCP_PORT_4443'='4443' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/Nextcloud':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Nextcloud/':'/data/nextcloud/data':'rw' 'ownyourbits/nextcloudpi' 192.168.40.4
2561aeaec773c7b2b7bed9e9547d118e53134e95d5ef643e2c08d59ad97066b7

My server underwent a power outage a few weeks ago, I had trouble to restart Nextcloud after that. I remember creating a nextcloud-old folder, as it seems to appears in logs, but this directory doesn’t exist anymore. May the dir config be in fault in a config file ?

Thank you for your help

I get the same problem. Not using docker.

@Potjoe Not familiar with unraid
Not enough info
run ncp-report and share via pastbin or similar.

Please start your own thread, post details, if need assistance.

Thank you!

Sorry for lacking logs, I didn’t know how to generate diagnose file in ncp. Not sure if it’ll be significative though, since for the moment there is no available update to try.

You are using (latest) NextCloudPi_docker_01-20-21
You seem to be up to date,
NCP v1.35.0
NC 20.0.8
so nothing to update.

Not sure about,

Have not encountered it before, maybe someone else has?

I am indeed up to date - however, I could not perform the last update to 20.0.8 from ncp panel, as I was having the roll back mentionned in the first post. I haven’t been able to perform any update from ncp panel since December, I’m upgrading nextcloud manually from Nextcloud admin panel.

Apparently, i’m not the only one : > Will this setting be overwritten when updating? · Issue #1243 · nextcloud/nextcloudpi (github.com)

I have the same problem