Docker-compose nc, redis

Hello there!
I deployed nextcloud (image: linuxserver:nextcloud, vers. 20.0.4), mariadb and redis using docker-compose on a debian host. See my docker-compose.yml at the end of this post. I connected to the mariadb and logged in. So far, so good. 3 questions:

1. While Iā€™m sure that the mariadb works fine, Iā€™d like to make sure that redis does itā€™s job.

I edited the beginning of my nextcloud_config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php as follows:
<?php
$CONFIG = array (
ā€˜memcache.localā€™ => ā€˜\OC\Memcache\Redisā€™,
ā€˜memcache.distributedā€™ => ā€˜\OC\Memcache\Redisā€™,
ā€˜memcache.lockingā€™ => ā€˜\OC\Memcache\Redisā€™,
ā€˜redisā€™ =>
array (
ā€˜hostā€™ => ā€˜redisā€™,
ā€˜portā€™ => 0,
ā€˜timeoutā€™ => 0,
ā€˜dbindexā€™ => 0,
),

I am wondering if the syntax is ok like this. The official nextcloud docs use one "" only :
ā€˜memcache.distributedā€™ => ā€˜\OC\Memcache\Redisā€™,

The log of my running stack shows pages full of

Is that supposed to look like this? How may I get confirmation, that redis works?

1. I would like to make sure that Upload filesize and timeout are set properly. I have read, that I need to set some variables in [/etc/php7/php.ini] and [/etc/php/conf.d/zzz-custom.ini]. I am refering to the variables
    change client max body size
    upload_max_filesize
    post_max_size
    But I am not able to locate these directories and files. Did they move? Could you please help me out?

2. Iā€™d like to download and enable the Community Document Server. But my attempt to do so fail with the following error messages:

Error PHP Out of memory (allocated 12582912) (tried to allocate 378292112 bytes) at /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Installer.php#287
    Error settings GuzzleHttp\Exception\ConnectException: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 120000 milliseconds with 203445820 out of 378283893 bytes received (see libcurl - Error Codes)

Has this something to do with the issues described in point 1 or 2? How to fix?

Thank you very much in advance. Canā€™t wait to get Nexcloud properly up and running!

version: ā€œ2.1ā€
services:
nextcloud:
image: Package nextcloud Ā· GitHub
container_name: nextcloud
environment:
- PUID=1000
- PGID=1000
- TZ=Europe/Oslo
- REDIS_HOST=redis
- NEXTCLOUD_TRUSTED_DOMAINS=nextcloud.subseascanning.com
volumes:
- /var/lib/docker/volumes/nextcloud_config:/config
- /var/lib/docker/volumes/nextcloud_data:/data
ports:
- 21005:443
depends_on:
- mariadb
- redis
restart: always
mariadb:
image: ghcr.io/linuxserver/mariadb:latest
container_name: mariadb_nc
environment:
End - PUID=1000
- PGID=1000
- TZ=Europe/Oslo
- MYSQL_DATABASE=nextcloud
- MYSQL_USER=root
- FILE__MYSQL_PASSWORD=/home/dejhost/compose/setup/mysql_password
volumes:
- /var/lib/docker/volumes/mariadb_nc_config:/config
ports:
- 21006:3306
redis:
image: redis:latest
container_name: redis_nc
ports:
- ā€œ21001:6379ā€

Nobody? Or do I miss the obvious?
Thanks in advance!

can you pls edit your post, so the formatting of your config files stay visible?

maybe this helps?