Disabling User Account

User account deletion feature is good to have on nextcloud with this we can disable the user account. MyProblem is I disabled 2 user account, Under Users there is a Disabled group with 2 when i clicked it it only display 1 user account.

any ideas.

Thanks

I encountered the same issue on my server the other day. Has the user ever logged in? I found that if you’re not in the admin group, but you’re an admin of the group the disabled user is in, you won’t be able to see them. However, admins in the admin group can see those users

thanks for your reply but still no luck.

Perhaps you could just enable them on the command line:

sudo -u www-data php occ user:enable [username]
1 Like

the only problem is not displaying the account when i disabled it, i disabled 5 user account but it wont display under Disabled Group only the count number. it shows 6 users disabled but only 1 user display.

running that command it solve my problem because i want to enable it the user account that i disabled it

Thank you very much i really appreciate your help.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve run into same prob today. I’ve disabled a user and wanted to enable him later. Now he disapperead and I cannot activate anymore. This is annoying because I am now forced to commandline though I can’t do this from my home office 'cause I have no remote SSH connection to remote server.

As feature request for next version, please add this to the UI.

This is a bug, see here https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/4789