Originally published at: https://nextcloud.com/blog/desktop-client-3-0-3-is-here-with-over-a-dozen-fixes/
As part of their monthly release cycle, the desktop team has pushed out version 3.0.3 of the desktop client with about a dozen fixes. We’re reproducing the changelog here below.
- desktop#2479 [stable-3.0] Free IconJob after use
- desktop#2491 [stable-3.0] Connect signal guiLog to slot to display systray message.
- desktop#2498 [stable-3.0] Update propagateupload.cpp
- desktop#2502 [stable-3.0] macOS: Fix memory leak in FolderWatcherPrivate::startWatching
- desktop#2511 [stable-3.0] Windows MSI: Update Docs & add SKIPAUTOUPDATE property
- desktop#2513 [stable-3.0] Handle redirects when downloading updates
- desktop#2524 [stable-3.0] Handle ask for optional password capability
- desktop#2533 [stable-3.0] Repair the Windows build
- desktop#2567 [stable-3.0] Fix share dialog animation for enforced password policy
- desktop#2570 [stable-3.0] Fix crash when clicking on folder with status 403 in the main dialog.
- desktop#2576 [stable-3.0] Avoid depth infinity propfind for e2ee
- desktop#2577 [stable-3.0] Expose branding values to qtquick
- desktop#2592 [stable-3.0] Also output the event flags in the debug logs
Read what’s new in the 3.0 series of our desktop client in our earlier announcement.