Declaration of StorageWrapper error

Hi everybody,

I upgraded from NC12 to NC13 using the beta channel and web-interface. Everything was working nicely, until the redirection to the login which gives this error:

2018/02/06 12:01:54 [error] 12438#12438: *11
FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:
Declaration of OCA\FilesAccessControl\StorageWrapper::copyFromStorage(OCP\Files\Storage $sourceStorage, $sourceInternalPath, $targetInternalPath) must be compatible with OCP\Files\Storage::copyFromStorage(OCP\Files\Storage\IStorage $sourceStorage, $sourceInternalPath, $targetInternalPath) in /srv/www/nextcloud/apps/files_accesscontrol/lib/StorageWrapper.php on line 628"
 while reading response header from upstream, client: 50.21.172.193, server: nextcloud.mydns.com, request: "GET / HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "nextcloud.mydns.com"

I’m using Nginx. Any ideas?

Hi! I also had this problem.

You must disable the File Access Control app before upgrading and you’re good to go.

I had already started the upgrade process using a package manager. The File Access Control App can still be deactivated by moving its folder out of the apps/ directory in the nextcloud installation. The app will be reactivated during the upgrade.