Deck on mobile browser not scrollable

Hi there,

I’m using NextcloudPi at home, works great. However, my phone (lineageOS) doesn’t has the google Play store or F-droid, so I want to use Deck on my browser (firefox).

Scrolling through lists doesn’t really work though; when I swipe it sometimes scrolls, sometimes moves a card to another list and sometimes moves a list to another place. Does not make a difference if I use 1, 2 or 3 fingers. Is this a bug, are there any custom ‘navigation’ gestures or can I somehow change settings?

I can’t answer you actual question, but if I had to guess, I would say that simply no gestures were implemented in the web version, or maybe it uses Java Script or something else that your browser is blocking…?

What keeps you from installing the F-Droid app? I mean I get why people don’t want to use Google Play Services, but I don’t see any reason to not install the F-Droid Store. Beside of that, if you really don’t want to use any store at all on your phone, you could still download the apk directly and install it manually: Nextcloud Deck | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository Downside: You won’t get any update notifications…

Thanx bb77, this app works great :slight_smile:

1 Like

H there,
The problem that fietserse describes at the beginning is exactly what happens to me as well on the iPad that I have at work. I haven’t got private Apple devices and with Android it works brilliantly, but here … Safari: a mess, Firefox : as well, Chrome: better. Chrome: If I make sure that none of the cards is chosen (slightly thicker frame and in this case I have to tip on a free space to unchoose it) i can move a whole list up and down. With Safari: No ways. It just moves only the card that I touch. In Firefox, if I hold another finger in a free space at the same time, I can mowve the whole list. But why doesn’t all this just work?