Deck app for Android is in development!

Android app for the Deck app is being developed on Github here. Unreleased, but will eventually be available on F-Droid and Play Store.

Features

• Supports multiple accounts
  • Display boards, stacks and cards
  • Assign cards to users
  • Create, edit and delete boards
  • Create stacks

Planned features

• Full API compatibility
  • Offline capabilities

Join the team

Requirements

License

All contributions to this repository are considered to be licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE 3+.

6 Likes

Update, Deck app is available in F-Droid! Be aware that it should be considered alpha or beta quality at best. Be careful, protect your data, and report any issues you encounter!

Many congratulations and thanks for the project!
Can we help with development?

Keep going! :slight_smile:

I’m not the developer, but go to the project Github here to see if you can help!

No doubt there is a lot of work needed. :slight_smile:

I visited the repository, but I don’t see some goals or things to be done.
Anyway.

@Tas-sos
If you want to help you can help fix the issues

Hey there :wave::wave:,

we released the app on Play Store last week :partying_face:

If you want to be a beta tester, you can contact me for a free voucher at info@niedermann.it.

If you want to contribute, you can find some hints where to start at https://github.com/stefan-niedermann/nextcloud-deck/blob/master/README.md#-join-the-team

Looking forward to your feedback!

3 Likes

Is it possible to subscribe to beta versions through F-Droid as well?

We publish only tagged versions in the Play Store beta channel, and we only tag versions which we consider to be stable. F-Droid scans periodically for tagged versions and build them.

So technically you will receive each version that will be distributed at the Play Store beta channel by default.

1 Like