Decipher PHP Error

I got a few of these today, but I’m not sure what it is. I have Nextcloud-12

Error PHP Argument 8 passed to OCA\Files\Controller\ApiController::__construct() must implement interface OCP\Files\Folder, null given, called in /home/vaultlee/public_html/meet.as/apps/files/lib/AppInfo/Application.php on line 52 and defined at /home/vaultlee/public_html/meet.as/apps/files/lib/Controller/ApiController.php#84 2017-10-19T13:48:45+0200
Error PHP Argument 4 passed to OCA\Files\Service\TagService::__construct() must implement interface OCP\Files\Folder, null given, called in /home/vaultlee/public_html/meet.as/apps/files/lib/AppInfo/Application.php on line 89 and defined at /home/vaultlee/public_html/meet.as/apps/files/lib/Service/TagService.php#61 2017-10-19T13:48:45+0200
Error PHP Argument 3 passed to OCA\Files\Service\TagService::__construct() must be an instance of OCP\ITags, null given, called in /home/vaultlee/public_html/meet.as/apps/files/lib/AppInfo/Application.php on line 89 and defined at /home/vaultlee/public_html/meet.as/apps/files/lib/Service/TagService.php#59

Do you find correlation with a specific file upload or access via files app? Some function parameters called by files app get 0, but don’t know eather what exactly this come from.

In case open an issue on github, the devs there have better insight to answer such questions. Use the github issue template app, to automatically add several hard- and software infos.