Debug Openstack external storage error

Hi,

how can I debug the external storage error? I have red squares:

For example, here’s the output of chrome > inspect > network (/index.php/apps/files_external/globalstorages/1?testOnly=true):

I can see there’s an “system” error with code=1, how can I have more details? Is it a credentials issue?

Thank you :relaxed:
Florian

Hosting : OVH VPS SSD 1 VPS Starter : Le VPS pas Cher & Haute Performance | OVHcloud
Nextcloud version : 12.0.3
Operating system and version : Ubuntu 16.04
Apache or nginx version : 2.4
PHP version : 7.1

Hi!
Have you figured this out? I’m also trying to mount Swift storage from OVH. Without luck.
I’m certain I’m providing correct configuration values - I tested them in the command line. I wasn’t sure if nextCloud needs Tenand Id or Tenant Name - I have tried both however, and both didn’t work.

Hi !

Sadly I think it’s not working with OVH…

I tried a free Amazon S3 instance to be sure, and the S3 is working, so I dropped OVH for Amazon.

But it still doesn’t meet my requirements, nextcloud seems very slow to open any folder on external S3 storage, and I reached the 20k requests per month in like 5-7 days, so I think something is wrong…

I’m waiting a couple of month for this to be more stable

Cheers
Florian

Be sure to test Nextcloud 14 beta’s and if there are still issues, help get them fixed before the release!