Database problem and Default encryption module

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 27.1.0
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 8.1

Hello everybody,

I’ve been having a problem for almost a year, and even though I update Nextcloud, I can’t solve it, I hope you can help me.

I use the Default encryption module.

Last year I renamed a folder from the file explorer (Windows) which is connected to my Nextcloud with the Desktop clients software.

Since then some files have become unreadable.

I noticed that following the renaming, there were errors in the database in the oc_filecache table. I renamed the 🏡 folder to 🏡 hsh.

In the attached capture, we can see that old paths remained mixed with new ones. I deduced that Nextcloud no longer knew how to recognize encrypted files :

I wanted to try to get out of it myself by running the commands:

encryption:fix-encrypted-versions --all
files:repair-tree
files:scan --all

The result is that I can now see part of the documents when I connect to Nextcloud via the web interface. On the other hand, in my file explorer the subfolders remain empty and do not display any files.

And for .pdf (via the web interface), most of the time I get the message that the files are damaged, I imagine because it downloads them encrypted.

I don’t know how to repair the database, maybe with sql commands but I don’t know anything about it.

I don’t know if this will help, but here is what I think I isolated from the log file :

log.pdf (340,3 Ko)

I hope someone can help me, I can provide more information if needed.

Thanking you in advance,

C.