Customize Share Link Web Site

Dear Nextcloud team,
I was wondering if it is possible to customize web site which appears when we share link with customers.
Or is it possible to customize only visualization of this site?

Thanks for recommendations.

Kindly Reminding

Can you explain your question?
I think you can only use theming to configure your whole Nextcloud for your users and also your customers.

Or do you search ShareRenamer to modify the url of the share?

Actually we already tried Theming.
We can only change background picture for password protected file share.
For the standard file share it is only possible to change background color between white and black. It is not possible to add background photo to standard file share (none password protected).

Maybe you like the app Splash.
Also look here.

Dear Devnull,
Thanks for your respond.
Splash seems to be used for password protected file share links. Not standard file share link.
And another link already checked. No result :frowning:

I do not fully understand your problem.
If you share something (folder or file) i think there is no reason for e.g. a background.
But you can customize the top (logo and/or color). Also in the buttom the name of your Nextcloud.
What do you really need? Can you post an example?
Can you draw a picture of how it should look?

Dear Devnull,
We want to make advertisment of company while sharing file. To do so, we need to prepare background photo which includes some completed project photos.

Any possibility?

You can use the app CustomCSS to manipulate the css:

#content.app-files_sharing > #app-content
{
    background-image: url("path/to/yours.png");
}

The cuctom css solution changes the background in the open link. Does anyone have an idea how to change the icon of the link itself, I don’t like the black nextcloud logo.

Sorry. I have never seen a black Nextlcoud logo. Also i can not find it in the internet. Have you set it in your Nextcloud settings e.g. at https://cloud.server.tld/settings/admin/theming?

Can you open the link in a browser and then use browser dev tools F12 to find the object of the Nextlcoud logo?

The thing is that I don’t see such a logo when I open the link. This logo appears only when I share links in viber or telegram. Can I PM you the link?

I think it is the theme icon:

https://cloud.server.tld/apps/theming/icon?v=9e071a3a

My problem seems to be related to the installed BreezeDark theme. I turned it off and deleted it, but the situation did not change. I don’t have any access to the filesystem, I can only execute occ commands. I will be grateful for help if anyone has ideas to replace the image with their own.

With a normal theme you get a blue icon. Test it with https://demo1.nextcloud.com/apps/theming/icon. Maybe the black icon is no really disabled or cached. Please delete all data in your browser and chek the above url for your Nextcloud server.

Thanks, but I want my logo, not blue or black :frowning:

Not sure which logo these messengers are using, but if I had to guess I’d say it’s probably the Favicon. Did you upload your custom logo under Administration Settings → Theming → Advanced Options ?

Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-05-19 09-40-53

so I downloaded it, my logo is displayed in all other places, on the authorization page, when you go to the folder by following the link, the tab icon in the browser is fine

Ok. Sorry then I do not know where the messenger gets the logo from and whether you can change it.