Custom Dark Theme - SVG mixin icon-color Funktion funktioniert nicht

No, I don’t have Telegram.

Mhmm, without knowing how it is setup, then I don’t think it matters that you’re using DynDNS with a nonstandard https port. What might be preventing it, is your webserver config and you might need to use a slightly different URL, but I need to know more about your setup to help with that.

/svg is not an actual folder on the filesystem, but a Nextcloud path, that informs Nextcloud you want to use the SVG api. So nothing under /svg exist but is handled dynamically by Nextcloud to provide the correct icon.

Also for most icons you should actually be able to use the previous trick I posted. So for .icon-add you can do:

.icon-add {
    filter: invert(100%);
}

It won’t work for everything, but it should work for most things if you can’t get the svg color api to work with your setup.

1 Like

Many thanks for the support and the trick. However, I would like to see the use of the SVG-Api. What information about my system do you need?

Ich musste das etwas eingrenzen, sonst sind auch bereits icon-user mit weiss wieder schwarz :wink:

FĂŒr die Navigation links habe ich es wie folgt gelöst:

#app-navigation:not(.vue) ul li a img {
	filter: invert(100%);
}
1 Like

To figure out why the SVG-api isn’t working I would need the URL to your nextcloud server and your webserver config file. So if you’re willing to share that, maybe in a private message, I’ll be happy to have a look and see if I can figure out why.

@mwalbeck
you have a message.