Cron.php Error: Call to a member function getEMailAddress()

Hi,

There is one user without email and I get this with email:

Error: Call to a member function getEMailAddress() on null in /var/www/nextcloud/apps/firstrunwizard/lib/Notification/Notifier.php:134
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/firstrunwizard/lib/Notification/Notifier.php(97): OCA\FirstRunWizard\Notification\Notifier->getSubject()
#1 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Notification/Manager.php(376): OCA\FirstRunWizard\Notification\Notifier->prepare()
#2 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/notifications/lib/MailNotifications.php(196): OC\Notification\Manager->prepare()
#3 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/notifications/lib/MailNotifications.php(166): OCA\Notifications\MailNotifications->sendEmailToUser()
#4 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/notifications/lib/BackgroundJob/SendNotificationMails.php(49): OCA\Notifications\MailNotifications->sendEmails()
#5 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php(79): OCA\Notifications\BackgroundJob\SendNotificationMails->run()
#6 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/public/BackgroundJob/TimedJob.php(95): OCP\BackgroundJob\Job->execute()
#7 /var/www/nextcloud/cron.php(151): OCP\BackgroundJob\TimedJob->execute()
#8 {main}

Any ideas?

The system cannot send notifications to the user due to the missing email address.

Hi,
Maybe not the friendliest nor clarifying error message there. Could say user missing email address. eh?

SH

I agree. Have you checked the Nextcloud server repository on Github if someone else has already reported that issue? Otherwise it might be a good idea to create a bug report.

I’ll do that later today.
SH