Création d'un compte utilisateur / Personnaliser le mail de bienvenue

Bonjour.

La crĂ©ation d’un nouvel utilisateur gĂ©nĂšre l’envoi d’un mail de bienvenue
en anglais. Mes paramĂštres sont tous sur FR.

Existe-t-il (j’ai cherchĂ© et dĂ©solĂ© mais je n’ai rien trouvĂ© de clair) une application, un tuto, un dĂ©tail prĂ©cis de la manipulation Ă  rĂ©aliser pour que ce mail soit personnalisĂ©?

D’avance merci.

Hello.

Creating a new user generates a welcome email
in English. My settings are all on FR.

Is there (I searched and sorry but I did not find anything clear) an application, a tuto, a precise detail of the manipulation to realize so that this mail is personalized?

Thanks in advance.

Salut.

I have moved this topic into french since we don’t want bilingual postings in the main forum. As you do speak english I wonder why you didn’t asked in english only? It would gain more attendance.

Next: Are you sure really everything is set to french? So
 default locale, default region, and all of that? pls
 convey more infos about your setup/server/environment.

Cheers
JK

Bonjour. En fait, ce post concerne tout le monde quelque soit sa nationalitĂ© mais je suppose qu’un Allemand prĂ©fĂšre Ă©galement communiquer en Allemand avec ses utilisateurs nationaux. C’est pourquoi j’ai pensĂ© y inclure l’anglais “international” (traduit de DeepL ;)) langue qui me semble trĂšs usitĂ©e sur ce forum. Ma question concerne ce mail, en gĂ©nĂ©ral, sa personnalisation (autre texte d’invitation,
).

of course you’re right in claiming that every person in the world would like to communicate in his/her native language.

If you want to do that, feel free to do it here on the french subforum.
As I stated above: we just don’t want to mix languages in other parts of the forum that’s why you find your question here on the french part of the forum.

Using a translating-tool is great for that purpose.

apart from that
 pls provide more info about the faulty system. It shouldn’t send out english mails when everything was set to french correctly.

Bonjour EDe,

J’ai rencontrĂ© le mĂȘme problĂšme et pour moi c’est le choix dans “ParamĂštres rĂ©gionaux” qui n’était pas bon, j’avais rĂ©glĂ© sur “French” alors qu’il fallait rĂ©gler sur “French (France)” !

J’espĂšre que ça aidera ceux qui connaissent cette micro-mĂ©saventure :wink:

Bonjour.
Ce rĂ©glage n’a aucun effet en ce qui me concerne.
French, french (France), 
rien n’y fait.
Merci quand mĂȘme.
Belle soirée.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.