I was just wondering if there’s any way in a future update. That you could make a way to control the boxes and eliminates so we can control the transparency of them. For example like when we go to files how it hides our background all white can’t really see the background but if you can make it transparent or control the transparency so that way the background image bleeds through it would be nice. I’m not sure if this makes any sense. I’m not a developer or programmer.
That is already available. You need this app:
|Summary||Adjust the Nextcloud theme with custom CSS|
|Repository||GitHub - nextcloud/theming_customcss|
|NC min/max||20 / 28|
|Not-shipped (not included) App available in appstore|
You need to understand how css works but it is easy; you have to look in the browser console to find out the styles and change them in the litle css window that comes with this app.
I don’t understand how CSS works though. I’ve tried that app and bricked my test nextcloud. Which I did not even think was possible but I am good at making the impossible possible. Any good recommendations on where I can learn CSS?
There are many great resources to learn CSS. Here are some recommended links:
- MDN Web Docs - CSS Tutorial:
- MDN Web Docs - CSS
- The Mozilla Developer Network documentation provides a comprehensive and well-structured introduction to CSS.
- W3Schools - CSS Tutorial:
- W3Schools - CSS Tutorial
- W3Schools offers simple and easily understandable tutorials on various CSS topics.
- A website that includes many useful articles, snippets, and tutorials on CSS.
- freeCodeCamp - CSS Course:
- freeCodeCamp - CSS Course
- An interactive course covering basic and advanced CSS concepts.
- CSS Grid Layout by Rachel Andrew:
- CSS Grid Layout by Rachel Andrew
- Rachel Andrew provides a thorough introduction to CSS Grid Layout on this website.
- Flexbox Froggy:
- Flexbox Froggy
- An interactive game that helps you learn the basics of Flexbox.
- Codecademy - Learn CSS:
- Codecademy - Learn CSS
- Codecademy offers an interactive course for learning CSS.
- CSS Grid Garden:
- CSS Grid Garden
- Similar to Flexbox Froggy, CSS Grid Garden is an interactive game for learning Grid Layout.
- Smashing Magazine - CSS Section:
- Smashing Magazine - CSS
- Smashing Magazine has a variety of articles and tutorials on CSS.
- YouTube - Traversy Media CSS Crash Course:
- CSS Crash Course by Traversy Media
- Brad Traversy offers many great tutorials on his YouTube channel. This particular video is a quick CSS crash course.
Thank you very much