Could not detect any host. Synchronization with calendar no longer works

Hello everyone,

I’m posting here for the first time. Unfortunately, I have not found a topic that is similar to this one. If there is a post that I just didn’t find, please excuse my post.

About the topic:

I reinstalled my cloud a few weeks ago. For some time now, synchronization with the calendars no longer works (calendar loads indefinitely) and I can no longer create or delete folders or documents via the browser access. I found the following error in the :

Can you help me with this?

system information

Nextcloud version: 26.0.1
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? yes

The issue you are facing:

• Steps to replicate it:
  1. infinite loading of some calendars
  2. Deletion of folders or documents via browser access not possible
  • The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
{"reqId":"ZUIb3QGHts0APn06Ynq-sQAATAU","level":3,"time":"2023-11-01T09:35:25+00:00","remoteAddr":"5.147.134.225","user":"M.Rehder","app":"no app in context","method":"GET","url":"/index.php/apps/dashboard/","message":"Error during dashboard widget loading: OCA\\HassIntegration\\Dashboard\\TemplateWidget","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/119.0","version":"26.0.1.1","exception":{"Exception":"OCP\\Http\\Client\\LocalServerException","Message":"Could not detect any host","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Http/Client/Client.php","line":291,"function":"preventLocalAddress","class":"OC\\Http\\Client\\Client","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_homeassistant/lib/Service/HassIntegrationService.php","line":34,"function":"post","class":"OC\\Http\\Client\\Client","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_homeassistant/lib/Dashboard/TemplateWidget.php","line":65,"function":"getWidgetItems","class":"OCA\\HassIntegration\\Service\\HassIntegrationService","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/integration_homeassistant/lib/Dashboard/TemplateWidget.php","line":54,"function":"getItems","class":"OCA\\HassIntegration\\Dashboard\\TemplateWidget","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Dashboard/Manager.php","line":114,"function":"load","class":"OCA\\HassIntegration\\Dashboard\\TemplateWidget","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Dashboard/Manager.php","line":138,"function":"loadLazyPanels","class":"OC\\Dashboard\\Manager","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dashboard/lib/Controller/DashboardController.php","line":101,"function":"getWidgets","class":"OC\\Dashboard\\Manager","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":230,"function":"index","class":"OCA\\Dashboard\\Controller\\DashboardController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":137,"function":"executeController","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":183,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":315,"function":"main","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\App","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":1056,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/index.php","line":36,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::"}],"File":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Http/Client/Client.php","Line":188,"message":"Error during dashboard widget loading: OCA\\HassIntegration\\Dashboard\\TemplateWidget","exception":[],"CustomMessage":"Error during dashboard widget loading: OCA\\HassIntegration\\Dashboard\\TemplateWidget"},"id":"65456062d8935"}

Looks like you are having issues with Home Assistant Integration dashboard widget. Also,

Hi @MiRe237,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

1 Like