Connection errors after upgrading to nextcloud 12

I’ve been getting various connection errors sine I upgraded to nextcloud 12.

My CardDav keeps asking for a password and failing to authenticate my automatic camera uploads fail and I can’t access it using Transmit.

However the macos sync app seems to work fine. And I can access it in the browser without any issue.

The only error appearing in Nextcloud is this:

Fatal webdav Sabre\DAV\Exception\MethodNotAllowed: HTTP/1.1 405 The resource you tried to create already exists
/home/cloud/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 590: Sabre\DAV\Server->createCollection(‘Photos’, Object(Sabre\DAV\MkCol))
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpMkcol(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/home/cloud/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/home/cloud/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘method MKCOL’, Array)
/home/cloud/public_html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/home/cloud/public_html/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 71: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/home/cloud/public_html/remote.php - line 162: require_once(’/home/cloud/pub…’)
{main}

And there is only a couple of connection timed out errors in Apache error log:

[Thu Jun 01 12:01:03.020532 2017] [fcgid:warn] [pid 16666] (104)Connection reset by peer: [client IP HERE:48517] mod_fcgid: ap_pass_brigade failed in handle_request_ipc function

I don’t think I made any recent changes other than to upgrade to 12.

Let me know if you need any more info

Turns out my ip was blocked. This helped solve the issue: How can i unblock an IP (blocked through brute force detection)?

So my ip keeps getting blocked again and again. So I suspect one of my devices/apps is causing it. Is there any way I can find out which one is doing it?