I setup a home server on Ubuntu 20.04, latest nextcloud 22.0.0, standard installation (not docker), php 8.0.8, MariaDB, Apache
Everything was working normal inside my LAN, then i tried to setup DAVx on my phone but instead of using the nextcloud webdav url i used the main domain… the login did not work and now the server does not let me connect anymore. i get the connection refused message from my computer inside the lan.,
things i already tried:
- check nextcloud log… nothing useful
- add the local LAN ip address to the whitelist section under security… no go
- disable the brute force add on and restart server once the database is clear of blocked IP addresses … nada
- restart the server … still no access.
- Login to MariaDB nextcloud database and execute `DELETE FROM oc_bruteforce_attempts WHERE ip = ‘192.168.88.1’;
- edited /var/www/nextcloud/config/config.php and set the bruteforce protection to False… no luck
If i use a VPN, so i get a different IP, the server lets me connect immediately.
Please let me know of any tricks to clear the banning within my local network.