Comparison table of storage provider packages

Hello all,
I have been searching for quite some time for a page that would give an overview of all or most of the available provider packages, whether free or not. Haven’t found yet.

I think it would be a great advantage for Nextcloud to give to its potential users a transparent outlook of what packages it gives access to. Finding a suitable package would be the reason why one would install Nextcloud, is suppose.

If such table already exist, great, I look forward to see a link posted here :slight_smile:
If not, I’m jotting down a compilation of information and reference links to update. A table layout would be ideal, but not available on this forum.

GitHub gives a list of suppliers with basic data, to be updated.

• CLOUDU 5GB for 8€/month, 10GB for 9€/month, 15GB for 12€/month, 20GB for 15€/month
  • JABA e.K. 15GB for 2€/month, 50GB for 5€/month, 100GB for 10€/month, 250GB for 20€/month
  • HKN GmbH inclusive service packages, storage capacity not given.
  • thegood.cloud 2GB for 0€/month, 25GB for 5€/month, 250GB for 12€/month, 1TB for 20€/month, 2TB for 30€/month, 5TB for 60€/month, (other packages for 10, 50, 100, 500GB)
  • Open IT Store 15GB for 10€/year, 50GB for 23€/year, 100GB for 40€/year, 200GB for 70€/year, 500GB for 16€/month, 1TB for 30€/month, 2TB for 50€/month

I had to split the table in 2 in order to respect the limit of 4 links per message.
You’re welcome to copy/paste, comment, complement and update this list, and ideally, turn it into a table! :slight_smile:

cloudamo.com - from free to business packages:

• FREE 3 GB with large amount of free apps, onlyoffice, task, notes, gallery, audio.
  • Basic Cloud from 4$ for 100GB, extra GB is only 0.02$ per GB, up to 5 TB, full install, admin panel, cPanel, email, ssl, and much more, fully managed and supported.
  • VPS and dedicated solutions, fully managed and supported.
  • Locations: Canada, Singapore, Germany, France, USA
  • Extra for FREE: SSL, support, upgrades, migration and more …

You could make a PR to the Github repository with additional information for more providers. This would keep the information in one place, easy to find for new users.