I’ve started using the collectives app recently and I find it really cool and useful, but I’m facing an horrible issue. I haven’t found anyone relating it so I’d love to know if this bug can be reproduced or if it’s coming from my installation
Steps to reproduce:
- create a collective, add some pages etc
- share it with some users or groups (I tried both)
- limit the editing rights to admins only (admins and moderators also leads to the issue)
- when a user with these limitations wants to access the collective, the pages are empty.
- as soon as the collective owner allows every user from the collective to be able to edit the pages, then everyone gets to see the pages content again
Why it’s a problem ?
I wanted to create a welcome guide available for every user so that they can learn about Nextcloud and the tools. But I don’t want them to edit the collective, it’s purely informational and not intended to be modified by others.
Has anyone noticed the same issue?
Thanks for your feedback !
I’m sharing 3 screenshots to show the problem (it’s in French but it doesn’t matter to get the point) :