Collabora Scrolling

I got the Collobora CODE running successfully, and can view and edit my documents. Awesome job, team!

My question is about the user experience around selecting text. If I click and drag in LibreOffice Writer (or any other text editor), I select text in my document. But in Collabora Code (2.1.1, the docker image) under NextCloud (12), when I click and drag, it scrolls the document rather than selecting text.

The user can initiate selection by first triple-clicking a paragraph (double-clicking won’t do), and then dragging the selection ticks until they have selected the desired text. Clicking to set the caret and then shift-clicking also works.

Similarly in the spreadsheet application, clicking and dragging traditionally selects a range of cells, in Collabora CODE it scrolls the document.

Is there a way to change this behavior? It used to work normally under previous versions, although I haven’t had it running in a while, so I’m not sure when it stopped working. Nothing in the admin screen or /etc/loolwsd/loolwsd.xml seemed like it would do the trick.

Same here :frowning:
Did you find a solution?

The issue for me went away some time ago. I don’t recall which update fixed it.

Hum, I’m using the last version available on NC13 : collabora 3.3.1 (according to Writer, Help, About). What’s your current version?

I’m also thinking about your current screen: is it a touchscreen?

Last question: do you know how to file a bug for CODE?

Thanks!