Collabora Online icon missing on Nextcloud11

Hi I have recently upgraded from Nextcloud 10 to 11. The upgrade went fine with one problem - the collabora online icon is now missing from my apps.
I have disabled it, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but the icon is still missing.

Under admin options I still got the Collabora Online options to configure the server but the app icon is missing?

When I restore my NC 10 everything works fine.

Any ideas?

I had the same. This has been removed with NC11. You find if you go into a folder and click on the ‘+’ icon, you can create new documents. And of course if you click on an existing document it will open Collabora to show the document.

1 Like

You are right ! This was driving me crazy for the past few day.
Thanks

The more disturbing thing is the great amount of empty unused space there is now.

Does someone have a clue how to fix this?

As you can see, I was able to fix the issue… It looks way better now and the space is used much more as well.

I coppied the files branding.css and branding.js from INSTALLDIR/share/loolwsd/loleaflet/dist from the Collabora docker image as well as INSTALLDIR/share/loolwsd/loleaflet/dist/images/toolbar-bg.png (this file might have existed there, I am not actually sure…) to my instalation.

Collabora logo appeared and all items were moved to the left.

Hallo,
ich suche ebenfalls da Logo von LOOL oben links, konnte es aber nicht finden. Beim Start versucht die Anwendung dort etwas zu platzieren, aber die Grafik kann wohl nicht gefunden werden. Wo kann die stecken?
Gruß Holm