Nextcloud version: 13.0.8 (snap package)
Operating system and version: Ubuntu 16.04.4 x64
I’m running Nextcloud on a Digitalocean droplet + domain. Here’s what I did to get Collabora working on my subdomain:
- Configured a subdomain in my DNS settings, made Nextcloud trust the subdomain and addes the subdomain to my letsencrypt config
- Installed the Collabora Online server
- Installed the Apache reverse proxy
- To configure a VirtualHost I used the example on the page mentioned earlier. I filled in my subdomain and deleted the SSL config.
- I entered the subdomain in the Collabora app setup in Nextcloud
- Opening a document gives me the following error in my Nextcloud log:
GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException: Client error response [url] https://office.mydomain.com/hosting/discovery [status code] 404 [reason phrase] Not Found
I guess I need to set the right path in my VirtualHost config, currently it is hosting/discovery… but what’s the right WOPI discovery URL? Can’t find it…
Thanks in advance for your help!