[collabora] No connection, because of my domains organization

I’m trying from time to time to install collabora on line since a few months. The problem is the following. The docker container is running fine. But the application doesn’t show up in the drop down menu, and if I try to open a .odt file, I have a connection error. If I open the browser console (firefox 52), I can see this:

Firefox ne peut établir de connexion avec le serveur à l’adresse wss://lo.id-libre.org/lool/https%3A%2F%2Fid-libre.org%2Fcloud%2Findex.php%2Fapps%2Frichdocuments%2Fwopi%2Ffiles%2F721968_5251034f3b47f%3Faccess_token%3DVbIfKS8e3c7rV51o5Njti4vAf6nnrW5M%26access_token_ttl%3D0%26permission%3Dedit/ws.

Chromium is mentionning a 400 bad request error.

I know I’m not the first to encounter this kind of problem, but I couldn’t find a solution that is working for me. I’m running docker with my normal user, added to the docker group.

I would have like to read what @Darksoul_Machine suggested here but the resource isn’t there anymore.

But I think that my problem comes from the fact that my nextcloud installation hasn’t it’s own domain, but is on id-libre.org/cloud. But I’m running ownCloud and now nextcloud on this URL since 2012 I think, with some users, so I’m not sure it would be a great idea to change this.

To start the container, I’m using this command:

docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e 'domain=id\\-libre\\.org\/cloud' --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

If I run the following:

docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e 'domain=id\\-libre\\.org\\/cloud' --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

I get this error in the container logs:

Regexp modifiers "/l" and "/u" are mutually exclusive at -e line 1, at end of line
Regexp modifiers "/l" and "/d" are mutually exclusive at -e line 1, at end of line