Collabora installation - docker doesn't run?

Trying to install collabora - on Centos 6. I expected troubles but not on that levelā€¦
Unfortunately, Iā€™m stuck on the beginning:

docker pull collabora/code
docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e ā€˜domain=cloud\.nextcloud\.comā€™ --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code
result of this command is similar to the ones from tutorial. Of course, Ive put there my own domain. (details below).

The problem is - I cannot connect to collabora on localhost: 127.0.0.1:9980 and localhost:9980, the answer is ā€œunable to connectā€

Iā€™ve expected problem later - because for now Iā€™ve only dynamic no-ip domain, without vhosts, so my nextcloud lies on my-domain.no-ip.org/cloud
But it shouldnt affect collabora installation on such early stage.
How to debug it? What to do?

not enough info here.

what exactly are you trying when it states ā€œunable to connectā€

check if the docker instance is running with: docker ps -a
check your docker logs with docker logs idofyourdocker
check the nextcloud and webserver access logs

Docker is only available on CentOS 7 as far as I know. If there is a way to install Docker on CentOS 6.x I would like to know!

Need Help PLease?

I have installed Nextcloud and its working fine on this domain name www.nextcloud-abc-def.org
but when I try to install docker on my ubuntu 16.0.4 with following command

sudo docker run -t -d -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 -e ā€˜domain=nextcloud.abc-def.orgā€™ --restart always --cap-add MKNOD collabora/code

I am getting following error:

docker: Error response from daemon: oci runtime error: process_linux.go:330: running prestart hook 0 caused ā€œexit status 1: time=ā€œ2017-02-20T01:43:35-05:00ā€ level=fatal msg=ā€œfailed to add interface vethd6f3252 to sandbox: failed to get link by name ā€œvethd6f3252ā€: Link not foundā€\nā€.