Code Integrity Check failed for .htaccess after Upgrade to NC 16.0.2

Hi all, I have a small but somehow stupid problem: I run Nextcloud 16.0.2. on a Synology Diskstation NAS (OS: Diskstation Manager 6.2.2)

All in all it works really fine but after the upgrade to NC version 16 I constantly get a code integrity warning in the admin overview:

Results
=======
- core
	- INVALID_HASH
		- .htaccess

This is because I once edited the .htaccess file inside the nextcloud folder and now nextcloud tells me (unsurprisingly) that this file has an invalid hash. Unfortunately I forgot to backup the original version of the .htaccess file before the edit…

Since I run NC on a Synology NAS, which does not offer the full Linux console, the command occ maintenance:update:htaccess does not work in my case and I could not find another way to restore my .htaccess file back to its default state.

So my simple idea would be:

• Can someone please upload (as a text file) or paste the original content of the .htaccess file for NC 16 here, so I can revert mine back to its original state to get rid of this warning?
  • Or is there any other way to solve this?

Thanks in advance!
David

Download the official Nextcloud 16.0.2 archive file, extract the .htaccess file and copy it to the Nextcloud root directory as a replacement of the existing one.

1 Like

That’s a simple and effective solution! Thanks:)