Cloudflare "Incoming request ended abruptly: context canceled"

Last week I set up an instance of Nextcloud AIO on on Intel NUC and it worked great. Today I have had no luck getting and instance of NextCloud AIO connected to CLoudflared. At first I though it was Cloudflared I tried several different methods (manual and using the docker run command from Cloudflare), I tried creating the instance through Portainer in a stack, Through Docker run command line, and through the Docker application. I also tried running al older version of CLoudflared. I also tried this on a Synology DS (with the latest DSM) and on a Nvidia DGX A-100. Tunnel connects and is displaying as healthy however the to containers are not talking to each other. Is there maybe a change that was made in the new version of Nextcloud AIO that was posted 5 days ago ? Here is the Docker run command I am using, it is the same one I used on the NUC.

sudo docker run
–sig-proxy=false
–name nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer
–restart always
–publish 8080:8080
-e APACHE_PORT=11000
-e APACHE_IP_BINDING=0.0.0.0
-e SKIP_DOMAIN_VALIDATION=true
–volume nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer:/mnt/docker-aio-config
–volume /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock:ro
nextcloud/all-in-one:latest

error = 2023-03-07T03:44:06Z ERR Request failed error=“Incoming request ended abruptly: context canceled” connIndex=1 dest=https://domainname.com/standalone-signaling/api/v1/welcome ip=198.41.xxx.xxx type=http

Thanks In advance
Sean

Hi, Cloudflare is known to introduce many problems for AIO: GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: Nextcloud AIO stands for Nextcloud All In One and provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

I have a domain in AWS route 53 that is not being used do you have any recommendations on connecting that to the Nextcloud instance?

I am pretty sure the issue is the communication between Apache and the Cloudflared container. The master container contacts the domain fine