Cant watch video (>2GB) in the website/GUI

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2): 12.0.2
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04): Ubuntu Mate 16.04
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache version???
PHP version (eg, 5.6):
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: no

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):
-Upload a video (bigger than 2GB) on a raspberry pi 3 (or another 32bit? arm? pc)
-Watch the video in the web GUI (first part is working fine (until it reach the 2GB) but then an error appears)
error= “The video playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the video used features your browser did not support.”

The issue you are facing:
I cant watch a video with more than 2GB over the web GUI.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
Error PHP fseek() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given at /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php#177 2017-08-27T15:45:35+0200

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'enable_previews' => true, 'preview_max_x' => 1920, 'preview_max_y' => 1920, 'enabledPreviewProviders' => array ( 0 => 'OC\\Preview\\Image', 1 => 'OC\\Preview\\Movie', ), 'filelocking.enabled' => true, 'memcache.distributed' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis', 'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis', 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis', 'redis' => array ( 'host' => , 'port' => , ), 'instanceid' => , 'passwordsalt' => , 'secret' => , 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => , 1 => , ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/nextcloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => , 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '12.0.2.0', 'dbname' => , 'dbhost' => , 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'dbuser' => , 'dbpassword' => , 'logtimezone' => 'UTC', 'installed' => true, 'updater.release.channel' => 'beta', 'maintenance' => false, 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 2, );

Looks for me like this is the typical 2 gb limitation of 32-bit php. Open an issue here:

Perhaps they can confirm it or even find a workaround.

okay… i did it here