Can't upload pictures (manually or automaticly)

Good morning,

Actual behaviour

Actually, i can’t upload picture on my cloud. Manually by sharing picture with the Nextcloud application and automaticly by configuring the automatic upload on the nextcloud application

Expected behaviour

I would like to update pictures and video automaticly and sometimes manually.

Steps to reproduce

• Take a picture
  • Go in your media
  • Share the picture and select Nextcloud
  • Select the destination directories
  • Now the download is always at “Sending
” I don’t have any pourcentage or anything like this.

Environment data

Android version: Android Marshmallow 6.0

Device model: Wiko U Feel LITE

Nextcloud app version: 2.0.0

Nextcloud server version: 12.0.3

In this case, it’s for manually upload (to stop the log, i’ve to force the stop of the app)
Logs

• To debug i’ve added log system in nextcloud config.php at 0 level
  • Here this is the lastest log. You can see “IMG_20171101_082125%20(411).jpg” and the 411 is incrementing every second, as if it’s a try number.
  • Mobile is the destination directory.

Nextcloud log

(data/nextcloud.log)

{“reqId”:“ZOZjLUtTXiON3xefckGO”,“level”:0,“time”:“November 01, 2017 07:33:17”,“remoteAddr”:“MYIPADDRESS”,“user”:“MYUSERNAME”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“HEAD”,“url”:"/remote.php/webdav/Mobile/IMG_20171101_082125%20(411).jpg",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound”,“Message”:“File with name Mobile/IMG_20171101_082125 (411).jpg could not be located”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php(81): OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\ObjectTree->getNodeForPath(‘Mobile/IMG_2017
’)\n#1 [internal function]: Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpGet(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#2 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(479): Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘method:GET’, Array)\n#4 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php(253): Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response), false)\n#5 [internal function]: Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpHead(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#6 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#7 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(479): Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘method:HEAD’, Array)\n#8 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(254): Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))\n#9 /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php(76): Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()\n#10 /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php(162): require_once(’/var/www/nextcl
’)\n#11 {main}",“File”:"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/ObjectTree.php",“Line”:173}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Android) ownCloud-android/2.0.0”,“version”:“12.0.3.3”}

Thank you for reading,
Sorry for my english,
Thank you for answering,

Please, ask me for more information

Hello!
I have the same error.
Pictures is not upload with in Android App

App version: 2.0.1
Android: 6.0.1
Phone: Lenovo Vibe P1
Server version: 12.0.4

in the logs there are such lines:
_

nextcloud.log

_

{“reqId”:“XgB8gkkoBkwTDpSpUA53”,“level”:0,“time”:“2017-11-30T15:22:04+09:00”,“remoteAddr”:“$MY_IPADDRESS”,“user”:“$MY_USERNAME”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“HEAD”,“url”:“/remote.php/webdav/android_photo/IMG_20170802_135219.jpg”,“message”:“Exception: {"Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotFound","Message":"File with name android_photo\/IMG_20170802_135219.jpg could not be located","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(81): OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\ObjectTree->getNodeForPath(‘android_photo\/I
’)\n#1 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpGet(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#2 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(479): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit(‘method:GET’, Array)\n#4 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(253): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response), false)\n#5 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpHead(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#6 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#7 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(479): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit(‘method:HEAD’, Array)\n#8 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#9 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(76): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#10 \/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/remote.php(162): require_once(‘\/var\/www\/vh1497
’)\n#11 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/vh149779\/data\/www\/$MY_DOMAIN_NAME\/apps\/dav\/lib\/Connector\/Sabre\/ObjectTree.php","Line":173}”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Android) ownCloud-android/2.0.1”,“version”:“12.0.4.1”}

_

_

If I try to download a file from the web interface - I get a message “not allowed”