Can't see login fields on Safari

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Using Nextcloud AIO latest

The issue you are facing: While trying to login on my nextcloud instance i can’t see the login fields. Only the logo of my instance is presentend.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Yes

I am behind cloudflare but I don’t use the rocket loader feature. I’m trying to connect my older iphone 5 to use it as a display. Since i cannot install the nextcloud app anymore i’d like to connect to is over my browser but I can’t login, since there are no fields.

I’m trying to find more information about the topic but after searching the web the whole day I cannot find much usefull. If someone knows more, big thanks in advance!

The „replace me“ part would certainly improve getting a response from the community :wink:

1 Like

My response: They don’t matter!
It’s in the NC UI.
No Apache, nginx, caddy PHP X.X, MySQL, MariaDB, Linux, FreeBSD will change anything. People keep seeing the issue for years, some are reporting but

still stands true, today.

The only usefull contrib I have is over here:
Accessing NextCloud 20 with older iOS devices? There is no iOS app and the browser doesn’t show the login screen - :bento: Features & apps - Nextcloud community

I suspect you’re phone is simply too old (or rather the Safari version on it):