Can't remove link share

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to remove a link share that has previously been added by someone else.

A folder is still accessible by a user who no longer has acccess to the directory through their group.

However, it appears that they have shared a folder by link, some time in the past (which in and of itself is not unusual), but now that the user should lose access to the directory in question, I can’t figure out how to remove the shared link.

Accompanied is a screenshot with blue ink over personal data, but the red rings show the places that hopefully explain the problem. This folder, with the sharing-indications, should not be shared beyond the group access set to the parent directory.

Anyone? Am I missing something from the documentation? Am I reading the information wrong?

I’m really confused over this. I’d really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction. I didn’t see anything about this in the documentation, so if it’s there, I must have missed it.

I had the same problem. As I’m using FF together with Adblock Plus the adblocker removed the links for sharing and removing the share.
Disabling the Adblock in Firefox for my NC site brought the controls back :wink: