I have just installed a new, current (NC 18.0.4) Nextcloud on my web space at All-Inkl. It’s not the only cloud that runs there, but here I have some problems:
- When opening the page, it takes several tries until the Inhant (file list) is loaded
- the “welcome to nextcloud” screen apperas, when clicking “about”
- a lot of apps cannot be installed (Talk, Occ, Theming and many more, but not all!) always with the Fekler message “An error has occurred, it cannot be continued”
- there is nothing in the log files
- but some other mistakes:
- tempnam (): file created in the system’s temporary directory at /www/htdocs/xxx/cloud/lib/private/TempManager.php#127
- tempnam (): file created in the system’s temporary directory at /www/htdocs/xxx/cloud/lib/private/TempManager.php#90
I also had to create the / temp directory manually and specify it in the config.
So far, I have not had any of these errors in other NC installations.
What’s going on there?