Cant get STT of text gen to work openai API

I am trying to get the openai API to work but the logs say this when I use STT the logs say:

OCA\\Assistant\\Controller\\SpeechToTextApiController::transcribeAudio(): Argument #1 ($appId) must be of type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php on line 230","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":230,"function":"transcribeAudio","class":"OCA\\Assistant\\Controller\\SpeechToTextApiController","type":"->","args":[null,null]},{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":137,"function"

and when using text gen:

"OCA\\OpenAi\\Service\\OpenAiAPIService::getExtraParams(): Return value must be of type ?array, bool returned","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/custom_apps/integration_openai/lib/Service/OpenAiAPIService.php","line":339,"function":"getExtraParams"

But image gen works just fine so I have no clue whats wrong. If it helps my NC version is 28.0.4 and ruing the latest integration plugin. I need to get this working soon so thank you so much for the help in advance.

Edit: it may also worth mentioning in openai settings usaly
I get this:
Failed to save OpenAI admin options: “Invalid model extra parameters”
(Don’t know why however)

1 Like